Population

Users who are viewing this thread

Cosmic_Nate said:
The indian factions werre rdm imgrants and evryone was being racist in global chat

they said it was their rp to be white killers

Right and then admins have a crackdown?I haven't seen any complaint from you ingame nor on the forums.

Also you say you don't like the map, or do you mean the way it got played by others?
The population from PF is growing since New Spain come online and there are so many players who like this map.
But this map is and will stay temporary until my new map is done.

Your right

there wasn't admins online last night i used the bacspace funtion but there wasn't any

all in saying is that the mod is good at good times and incredibly fustrating at bad times but i geuss these problems will go away in the futre patches
making killing imgrnts raising your outlaw level will be good :smile: should help with the rdm by factions

Cosmic_Nate said:
Your right

there wasn't admins online last night i used the bacspace funtion but there wasn't any

all in saying is that the mod is good at good times and incredibly fustrating at bad times but i geuss these problems will go away in the futre patches
making killing imgrnts raising your outlaw level will be good :smile: should help with the rdm by factions

Well we can put outlaw far away in the next map, I myself agree that the outlaws on new spain are constantly harassing the colonials.

Erk said:
The reasons why I stopped playing:

- Lack of updates means smell of dead mod. And no one wants to invest in the community of a dead mod.

- While the mod showed promise and appealed to the NW style of RPer / player, development was halted several times and incredibly poorly designed maps made it very frustrating to play. For instance, we spent a long time on New Spain. Add very frustrating glitches and bugs and you will have anxiety inducing mechanics that can only be tolerated for a little while, not for months without perspective of ending any time.

- Lack of reliable bank and gear saving. Which is something PW players are used to. People, I include myself, felt that "working" was useless given the constant crashes and resets and high gold drops. This resulted in players not wanting to invest effort and be frustrated by engaging in more productive / constructive activities. Just grab a gun and shoot / troll was the common advice.

- Plenty of trolls, not so many active community members. While the servers were populated for a while, a large proportion of them were ancient PW players that came with the promise of no rule and hence mass randoming with outlaws. For months, that is all we saw, outlaws vs the colony was 3/4 of the action.

Overall, I feel this created a downward spiral were more creative members abandoned the mod and the proportion of trolls - jackasses to decent players reached intolerable levels.

retired Colonel Erk of the Hearts of Oak

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,280349.0.html

We have 30 to 70 players online per day, it's different from day to day. Also PW have the average with banking and gear safe, but mainly small children plays the PW mod and they don't know what RP means and what the rules are. Everytime I join I am getting trolled or rdmed, NRR etc. PW (Nexus) community are very bad, while admins don't do a **** on the PW server, they abuse surly main of the time like Andrei did (But I think it was solved) Also, mostly of the PW admins are below 14 year old or less, which makes there community much more unprofessional.

We all know that PW have 150 players mainly 95% small trollish kids without any sort of RP. Erk Also I remember you as a troll, but sometimes you had the good RP, so don't say anything about it.

Biggest Reason people cant play PF

1.Spam of Trees in a map
Using to many trees in a map will cause issues for most people on terms of FPS as every tree is a single object and by so not very optimized

glenn500 said:
Biggest Reason people cant play PF

1.Spam of Trees in a map
Using to many trees in a map will cause issues for most people on terms of FPS as every tree is a single object and by so not very optimized
Big Forest or New England weren't on the server last months..
we used Great Plains (Name say it, less/none tree's) and New Spain (Has tree's, but not so many as it looks like)

I tried this mod today, it's very nice and i didn't had any problem with map design or bugs, the server was also stable for the hours i played.
The thing that bothered me was the constant random killing of most natives and ALL the outlaws, killing and then killing you again after you spawned and so on (because it is in the rules! Sure). So i just left, a bit disappointed because the mod seems really really nice...

Outlaws may Kos and may be Kosed. You may kill them and they may kill you without any reason.
You can as immigrant just use another spawn place and you will be save.
Get an army and rob these bastards :wink:

I played a little more today, honestly i still have the feeling i'm playing with dumb children.... there are factions that actually don't do a thing a part fooling around, wars that start for no motive and never end, people constantly killing on sight other people (or maybe they say something like "ehy you!" then shoot... what nice RPing!), i like the idea of this mod but it is not fun at all. Even PW with all the trolls is better!

I has an idea to regain da cummunity

Take down the whole subboard, and everything. Stating your doing a huge redevelope of da mod.

Put it in pioneere guild, do lots of stuff like new indian stuffs new guns and colonial stuffs, a really spot on map like the new england map every1 loved.

den, advertise a shart ton and put more rules and stuffs.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:

Take down the whole subboard, and everything. Stating your doing a huge redevelope of da mod.

Put it in pioneere guild, do lots of stuff like new indian stuffs new guns and colonial stuffs, a really spot on map like the new england map every1 loved.

Excellent idea, where have you been all this time?

Austro said:
Sir_Don_Quixote said:

Excellent idea, where have you been all this time?

Are yous using sarcasm or being serious?
But i been uhh.... here on my computer.... uhhh.... in my home....

Back
Top Bottom