Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I love the idea of the cycled animations. Just a bit of historical info though, a common technique in that period was to hold the sword to in a guard while charging on horseback in order to protect the face: this video provides some good info:

spyczech said:
I love the idea of the cycled animations. Just a bit of historical info though, a common technique in that period was to hold the sword to in a guard while charging on horseback in order to protect the face: this video provides some good info:

Good ol' Matt Easton. One of the best presenters on YouTube concerning swords and other weaponry. His knowledge is invaluable, and it's nice to see his videos being spread around the internet more these days.

Maybe we could "read" something more about sayazn world? I would really like to see something more about the factions, how their military works or what specific or famous troops they have in their armies :smile:.

Man, this mod is sounding more and more amazing by the day.
To be honest, I didn't think much of it at the start. Seeing now that it has already completely exceeded expectations (I'm blown away by the planned features and the world), I couldn't be happier to see the devotion and creativity into this mod coming together into something that looks simply outstanding. I wish you only the best luck in developing this, and I look forward to being able to play it.  :grin:

I just discovered this, and it looks so pleasantly alien and original. And it has pike and shotte tactics!

I love all the factions I've seen so far, but I can't help but desire an european like 17th century faction, packing plate, morions, pikes, halberds, baggy breaches, plumes, feathers and the like...is there such a one? :razz:

Whether there is or not, I'm very much looking forward to this, the zeppelins, the new animations, the battlefields and the armors look grand.

Keep up the good work. :smile:

Been a while since I've added any screenshots. I get so wrapped up in the modding process that i forget that there are people waiting for news about it. :razz: a lot of this stuff is months old, but this is a small fraction of the content I've added - a lot of it is spread out across multiple .brfs and i couldn't take nice convenient screenshots.
other stuff is ingame and is hard to show - for instance you can now have a range of conversations with your wife that will benefit you in different ways. I've also implemented a logical sea travel system (the sea isn't just blue, instantly traversible ground anymore), and given the option to buy airships that aid you in sieges. There's probably a ton of other stuff, but I can't remember what i've added and what's native at this point. :lol:
I've made various ridiculous statements like "i'll be finished by February" without realising how much i'd learn and be able to implement over the next few months. looking back to what I originally wanted this mod to be, it's almost laughable how low I was aiming back then. but now i'm satisfied with how Sayazn has turned out, and I've got a nice mental list of things to do to finish up and release. it's mostly scening, but i'm finding that easier and easier as time goes on.

R2Ycw.png

z-StA.png

yuQbj.png

XI0VT.png

4H9dD.jpg

Eo9ij.jpg

mrldJ.jpg

k1Zea.jpg

Rf_hD.jpg

MG-Ni.jpg

07PzU.jpg

i_thG.jpg