What dpi and sensitivty ingame are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Le Roux said:
1000 DPI, 60% ingame

whenever you feel a "flow" when you play warband, thats the sensitivity you should be looking for
Uh what does flow mean, could you explain? And looks like practically nobody uses more than 2000 dpi  :shock:

Theres no real sensitivity that's the best. Plenty of players play with super high, other with very low, rest somewhere in between (obviously).
Flow for me means that you feel you can react fast enough and do what you think is good, but you can keep everything very  controlled and very precise.

Example, when you're in a 2v1 and you feel you can turn fast enough, up your sensitivity.
If you feel you turn too fast and have to pull back your mouse at times, put it down again.

Yeah LeRoux is right.

There is some kind of flow you have to find on your own. I've seen many players who are just like punishing their mouse with a result of blocking switch feints(no attack animation anymore between the blocks) and it just looked ugly. So if you want to do nice feints and find a good and solide Dpi/sensitivity i can give you some hints/tips:

1. if you're turning too fast or duing half-spins(turning in the other direction cause of moving to fast after half of the spin)
  -> turn down the dpi/sensitivity
2.if you're turning too slow in turning so the enemy can get behind you
  ->turn up the dpi/sensitivity
3.try not to feint as fast as you can
  -> use variations of feinting speed
4.dont only use feints
  ->use some clear attacks or chambers aswell
5.dont feint for ages
  -> a 3-5 feint-combo is long enough and not so easy to spamm at all
6.training makes you better(obviously)
7.listen to music while playing(nope not kidding)
  -> e.g. you  can feint on the bass of some nice music or just do moves fitting to the current song you're listening
          (im doing that very often)

Hop I could help you out :wink:

I don't understand guise like sota who claim to use highest sensitivity, I have a mouse with 900 dpi and if I dare to put it like that, it's horrendously shaky with just one little movement. It's a nightmare, moving it one cm gets u a 1080 degrees spin or moar.

Overgaul said:
I don't understand guise like sota who claim to use highest sensitivity, I have a mouse with 900 dpi and if I dare to put it like that, it's horrendously shaky with just one little movement. It's a nightmare, moving it one cm gets u a 1080 degrees spin or moar.

as i said, highest you can handle. I play with like, 550dpi lel.

1100 dpi on my mouse settings and about 20% in the M&B settings so I guess it's about 220 dpi?

:?:

Mouse set to 800dpi, in-game sensitivity somewhere around 30-40%. I never do any flashy stuff though, nor even have skillset to pull such stuff. Works well for me with the basics. Shuffle it around and find a sweet spot that works for you.

I found a program called "enotus mouse test", this was the result:
Enotus Mouse Test v0.1.4
Mouse: HID-compliant mouse
Model: LG M-UV96
Resolution: 400 dpi \bad\
Polling speed: 124 Hz
Max speed: 0.43 m/s (6714 points/s) \bad\
Precision: 99.7 % (0.11 m/s) \excellent\
Smoothness: 14.1 % \bad\
Debug data: [('27', '8.11'), ('45', '7.88'), ('56', '8.01'), ('62', '7.99'), ('67', '8.12'), ('74', '7.88'), ('77', '7.96'), ('57', '8.00'), ('44', '8.00'), ('27', '7.97')]
:roll:

As Inf/Cav I usually use 2000 DPI + 65% ingame sensitivity.
While aiming with a bow/crossbow I go down to 800 DPI + 65% ingame sensivity.

Back
Top Bottom