[EU WWC 3]Season II Signups and Main Topic - oRP Champions!

Pick your MVP for WWC 3

• Gawain

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Vivar

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • halloIchBinNeusy

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whatever. It was the first time today GGWP experienced lack of available players for a match since the foundation date, it was the right decision administration made today, we are grateful. Thanks to them for their well judgement. While saying, we will attend all our matches in coming Weekends, I assure you.

Well Vivar, what do you want me to do? To prove you are lying? Seriously, I don't want to turn this topic into our little *****ing centre of pleasure. But, if you want to...I mean, it is all in my Steam log.

*I talked to oRGawain by person in Steam. Seven or eight players of my team (Not sure, I also was one of the players who couldn't come to match today.) came to server of WWC, if we had the enough players so we could have the duel. Stop creating drama, we are trying to have fun. Bah.

Whatever, good luck the rest.

Added you in Steam, so we can talk about this.
It is also not the best solution to prevent drama and then say something bad in public about this person. I think both sides got a point which makes their actions comprehensible. Maybe we can have a match some other time under better conditions.

Nameless 16 - 0 Habichtorden

67C1A9A40BFC1F4A8A357F98EA581A25E3CB3B49
7328A16478CEA907A408BCA9079E851BEB0C9320
F2E43660A400630FE6F4F9F9CD07CEF07E01F695
1C1517B5B2162789D3F904F5BDB2899E3F7B7B36

GG guys! It was a pity that you couldn't keep up 8 players, but nevertheless it was a match both clans learned from and that is what matters the most! I wish you good luck tomorrow against GG WP and maybe we can play sometime soon when you have 8 players for 16 rounds! :grin:

Ok first of all lets just post decision we made(and already explained to teams).
oRP got default win and will play tomorrow in Final.
GG WP will play in Bronze medal match and also are invited to join WWC4 where they will be able to play both matches and fight equally for Gold like the rest of us.

Lets explain our decision a bit.

ssalih said:
Its just like wanting default win for being late on a friendly match .
This is good to start with.

This is supposed to be friendly and fun tournament so honestly oRP i don't get i why could you not wait for 15 minutes?They started joining up after 5-10 minutes and told you they are coming.
Why did you leave then?

In server logs they apologized for being late and in my opinion you were already nervous at 19:31 GMT.
I don't know what was the reason for that.

I repeat this is friendly cup and lot of clans have played with same number of players against their opponents who were lacking player or two_Or waited more then 20 minutes without ever complaining.So play fair please since this is for fun.

I know there is no rule that tells you must wait for your opponents or play with even numbers but most(if not all till this WWC)clans always dropped players to even the teams and waited for opponents to be ready.

GG WP were prepared to play with heavy ping so why could you just not wait for them to be ready?

Anyhow whats done is done.

oRP you are not the bad guys here but the way you treated GGWP(who were late at arranged time) was not what i like to see in tourney we organize to play matches and not dodge em in order to get default win.

GG WP like all of us admins said we really would love to see you next week in WWC so please do join :wink:

oRP,sorry if this is harsh on you but those are mine(and some of other admins) feelings.

-Poll edited

Season II WWC 3 Bronze Medal Match

5nonowws.jpg
  Versus 
kpt6.jpg

Match day:Saturday 01/12/2013
[size=18pt]HO versus GGWP

Although their matches didnt go as smoothly as we had all hoped, today is a new day and a new chance for greatness. Which one of these teams will grab the bronze medal? We`ll find out tonight!

Season II WWC 3 Gold Medal Match

Nameless.png
  Versus   
Orp_Black1.png

Match day:Saturday 30/11/2013
19:00GMT
[size=18pt]Nameless versus oRP
According to the polls Nameless are still the favorites this weekend, and after a 16-0 win last night we can see why. But oRP is a very strong team aswell and definitly has the potential to grab the gold from under the nose of Nameless. Looking forward to seing these 2 teams fight it out.

Nice to see that people are not able to discuss such matter in private. I was not really available yesterday in Steam, but this is still no reason to write a ****post about oRP without even proving things. We put much more effort in getting the match done then they did.

Vivar said:
Nice to see that people are not able to discuss such matter in private. I was not really available yesterday in Steam, but this is still no reason to write a ****post about oRP without even proving things. We put much more effort in getting the match done then they did.

Pff, seriously shut the topic already.

By the way, GGWP also won't be able to do the today's match as well. We are so sad things went this way this weekend but there wasn't anything we could do. While also saying, wish we had participated next week.

Anyway, so in this case HO gets a default win as well and makes us 4th this week. We are deeply sorry for not being able to participate this week's matches as we have some problems we need to solve right now. After we solve them out, we will be back for the next weekends and attend our matches. Again, sorry and good luck to everyone. This seems to be a really fun tournament and we would like to be truly part of it in future if anything goes right.

There is also no reason for conflicts. oRP has its own reasons which they are right and wrong. Good luck.

Sad that you guys can't play tonight :cry:

I really hope you can play all matches next weekend.

Bronze goes to HO!
Congratulations!

About oRP - GGWP match.How about we end this discussion?It's not helpful and is wasting everyone's time.

Belendor said:
By the way, GGWP also won't be able to do the today's match as well. We are so sad things went this way this weekend but there wasn't anything we could do. While also saying, wish we had participated next week.

Anyway, so in this case HO gets a default win as well and makes us 4th this week. We are deeply sorry for not being able to participate this week's matches as we have some problems we need to solve right now. After we solve them out, we will be back for the next weekends and attend our matches. Again, sorry and good luck to everyone. This seems to be a really fun tournament and we would like to be truly part of it in future if anything goes right.

There is also no reason for conflicts. oRP has its own reasons which they are right and wrong. Good luck.

It's very sad that you can't play :sad: Our first international bronze medal but not earned.

Good luck to oRP and Nameless for the upcomming match!

The_Great_White said:
Belendor said:

It's very sad that you can't play :sad: Our first international bronze medal but not earned.

Good luck to oRP and Nameless for the upcomming match!
Don't say you didn't earn it.
In Semis you played whole match till last round.Heavily outnumbered in most of those rounds.So for that kind of positive attitude you deserved medal itself :wink:

For the future stats we really need screenshots,so post them please.

Pictures from the Gold Medal match.Provided by Greed:

48af5708e3.jpg

5ebf2c9f70.jpg
86b6f51977.jpg

163a44548a.jpg

kpt6.jpg
  Fourth Place goes to 
kpt6.jpg

Good Game, Well Played

s2wwc3fourth_zpsda8d95ea.png

I am sad you guys didn't have chance to show us what you can do.Hope to see you in next WWC.

See you in one of our next WWC competitions.

5nonowws.jpg
  Bronze Medal goes to 
5nonowws.jpg

Habichtorden

s2wwc3bronze_zps34621a08.png

Thanks for jumping in and helping WWC3 HO chaps.For that thing alone,you deserved medal!I am looking forward to seeing you in more WWCs since we originally started this competition for new clans/teams to play against more experienced opponents and in time become better.

Congratulations!!!

Nameless.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
Nameless.png

Nameless

s2wwc3silver_zps3b65a432.png

A great performance by Nameless,and yet again a very close match to watch. Hope to see you again and good luck next time, the gold medal is within reach for sure!

Congratulations Nameless!!!

Orp_Black1.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
Orp_Black1.png

Order of the Rising People

s2wwc3gold_zpsab9c631d.png

Congratulations!!!

An amazing performance by oRP in probably one of the matches I`ve seen in this game. The final round was 8-7, only Volchen for Nameless and halloIchbinNeusy for oRP, the two top players that set left dueling it out on the center of the map for that final round, a nerve wrecking few minutes to watch, before Volchen hit the ground. halloIchbinNeusy won this weekend cups MVP and I dont think anyone is arguing in this case. Well played, and congratulations on your second gold medal.

WWC 2 MVP Award

Lets look at the poll.Not lot of votes.
MVP award is Neusy's

So,congrats to halloIchBinNeusy The MVP of WWC 3!

As I mentioned earlier this player performed well the entire match, and when push came to shove won the final round securing the win for oRP, halloIchbinNeusy deserve this second MVP award.

WWC 4 signups Open

To sign up check this topic here: [WWC 4]Season II Signups and Main Topic

WWC admin team presents:
WWC Battle Time

battletime_zps6433865c.png

WWC Battle Time will be event where players from various clans(or even without clans)can join scrims where we will play together,have fun and also test WWC Special Category Maps.

Read more about WWC Battle time here in this topic: [WWC] Battle Time

Thanks to Greed for comments on teams performances in this WWC.
Thanks to MuivirT for helping me get rid of background colors around medals.

You can post you congratulations messages and closing thoughts about this WWC.Then we will lock topic on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom