Skins

What is your favourite type of class out of these for the UK?

• Light

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Arty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Watch

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • KGL Hussar

• Rifle

• Line

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Poddicus

Knight at Arms
                                                                                              Hello All!

I am a beginner on making NW skins for the game. I have made the 126th skin for my friend. If you want me to make any British infantary skin for the now then please tell me. I will soon get better and will be able to do more types of units. I could do infantary for UK, Austria (maybe), and maybe France. I cannot do any flags but tell me what colour for the infantary for your regiment and I will do it. You can only request a skin for your regiment if you are something like an officer or higher unless a high ranking member of your reg has told you. Thanks everyone. Just post the comment if you want the skin and I will message you with the link. You can post your own skins here for others too. If you would like to request a skin then please tell me. Tell me what regiment and I will do it and I will tell you the time you need to wait for me to finish it. Good luck on the battlefeild guys. Also, I have a youtube channel called HankyHanks. If you would like me to review skins for the game then go ahead and tell me.
I can also make some skins for North and South regiments. Just rquest it.
126th Coldstream

Back
Top Bottom