MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Tybalt_ said:
This is a wonderful mod, great content but sadly the creator of the mod and owner to the only server, Maestro, is complete rubbish and obviously wants this mod to die out. Being completely childish and only caring for his enjoyment, abusing the admin powers and letting the other server owner to do so aswell, I'm glad PW exists. I remember the only time I met you there where you combatlogged twice. Please, stay out of PW and spend your time on this ****ty server that you control. I can't recommend this to anyone who wants to get pushed around in this mod by admins, for an example, killing the owner of the server and getting perma banned, only explanation in chat would be "Playa banned" and nothing more to that. If Taleworlds would tolerate bad language I could ****talk you all day for acting like a seven year old kid, punching every other kid that closes in on his toy. Rant over.

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.
-Administration team is questionable.

Yes ^

Yes. Total agreement.

So sad :sad: I'm gonna cry ;(

tumblr_moao3glfD71s4sbseo1_r1_500.gif

No! I miss this mod.

Btw, why because of players? Too few players or sth else?

so this one died? :sad:

i kinda just got warband a few days ago and was looking for multiplayer mods and apparently there arent any good ones left :/ oh well, i suppose im a bit too late .P

While mod was alive noone played and everyone had some stupid problem and now when mod is dead everyone wants to play it.

Maestro,me and some my friend want revive this mod but we dont have server folder,can you please give us that server folder ?? Its really sad how this mod died only because Timm was idiot.

Will36 said:
Maestro,me and some my friend want revive this mod but we dont have server folder,can you please give us that server folder ?? Its really sad how this mod died only because Timm was idiot.

Will, add me on steam immediately.: 1stIR_Roy1012

Back
Top Bottom