[ECS] Quarter Finals - Deadline 01/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Scar said:
Alright we've made a decision regarding the RNGD vs TK-Match. We've spoken to both parties, and since neither team is willing to play the tie-breaker during the week, we are left with no other option than postponing the deadline of the Quarter Finals to next week, Sunday the 1st December. Apologies.

HYPED! :grin: :grin:

Wanna stream of this 2 rounds! Whole community will wait week for this! :smile:)

relaXcz said:
~Scar said:
Alright we've made a decision regarding the RNGD vs TK-Match. We've spoken to both parties, and since neither team is willing to play the tie-breaker during the week, we are left with no other option than postponing the deadline of the Quarter Finals to next week, Sunday the 1st December. Apologies.

HYPED! :grin: :grin:

Wanna stream of this 2 rounds! Whole community will wait week for this! :smile:)

We need more than one stream imo.

How about:

mbtv streams the rounds like normal,
battlestream follows nubijuki
cybran's stream follows khefren
i stream and follow sikici
mrX streams and follows tyhke

Im so psyched after watching that hype video!!1½1§§

Let me break down the video for you guys:
Baguette vs Kebab.... Then silence... And then the dragonborn will swoop in to take the victory in the end. Who that might be??? I guess we'll find out! (My bet is on Asgeir)

I do really think that every team in the tournament who advanved to semi final, could use one week of vacation. That is not a really bad thing. On the contrary it is really a good thing. Both of the sides had their fair points but the main thing is that both parties are agreed the rules of the tournament. Regardless of what is going to happen or happend rules are rules. So please calm down and train for the next match, or relax for a bit, text your girlfriends or even do your homework and stuff.

I hope that tie breaker rounds will happen in a friendly mood. And please don't say something stupid on the both thread and in the server while playing.

And please do not post any comments about someones lifestyle or their age. Even if you just created an account to post it. That is really stupid and provocating.

Best wishes and best of luck to the participating teams. :smile:

I should only add one thing: There's no particular tension between RNGD and TK i think. Of course this Tie-Breaker will be played in a friendly way. We're just here to find a solution to this problem in the future, and i guess we're not that far from the truth now.
But as always, drama and gossips pull the trolls out of their den.

I was not saying that for a specific clan or people, Some forum users thought that this is a platform that you can insult peoples beliefs and lifestyles. But thats not the real point.

Anyway, good luck again! :smile:

dickon and blivandeFART using hax so they didn't take any screen

1368917823-bliv.png

I'm sorry you eliminated from NCS  :sad:

Neathar said:
Teutonic 8 - 8 Renegades
qmkt2ptx.jpg
n7dx9vui.jpg
7v32ofld.jpg

Ironically I don't have the scoreboard-screen where we won 4 - 0, but I assume some Teutonic has got it.
Only have got this:
whhf7pno.jpg

The match surely was intense as the result says, good game, even if the tie-breaker couldn't be played instantly.

http://www.directupload.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom