Do you want a comeback ?

• No it was a pretty bad mod. Like you.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Yes !

Votes: 65 86.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Audiate said:
I would love to test this, I'm a huge fan of the Industrial and Victorian eras, and I have a fair modding experience.

It goes at a slow but steady advance :smile: Help it if you have the time :grin: (Y)

1860_Mitchell_Map_of_Europe_-_Geographicus_-_Europe-m-63.jpg

A better map of Europe in 1860. Yours is pretty ugly, small and with bad colors.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
1860_Mitchell_Map_of_Europe_-_Geographicus_-_Europe-m-63.jpg

A better map of Europe in 1860. Yours is pretty ugly, small and with bad colors.

Except England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland are independent countries, which is unacceptable. Also I think Sweden and Norway were unified, whoever made that map obviously didn't like unions.

I have got a new idea and not too hard to do : Huge Map with a village and a town.

Exemple : You enter in the Versailles little town and you can join  Paris with your horse and your Companions by tha Map. Don't need to go on World Map.

ElPadrino said:
I have got a new idea and not too hard to do : Huge Map with a village and a town.

Exemple : You enter in the Versailles little town and you can join  Paris with your horse and your Companions by tha Map. Don't need to go on World Map.

You mean going into a village on the world map and then going to a city once you're in the village?

Yes but it will work only for town which are near. For exemple it will not work with Bordeaux and Paris or Dublin and London  :smile:
If you know it will looks like Assassin's Creed III

ElPadrino said:
Yes but it will work only for town which are near. For exemple it will not work with Bordeaux and Paris or Dublin and London  :smile:
If you know it will looks like Assassin's Creed III

That's an interesting idea.

Back
Top Bottom