SP Musket Era [WB] 1860AD : A New Europe "A resurrection ?"

Do you want a comeback ?

• No it was a pretty bad mod. Like you.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Yes !

Votes: 65 86.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I've sent you a buttload of image resources in PM. It might not be 100% accurate to the date, but it is all around 1860-70 and should be good enough to start off with.

Hi,
I've made thre first German Uniform !

german10.jpg

Montenegro included? I see it on the map but not on the list?

Anyways, appears promising, best of luck with it! Godspeed!

Hmm... I don't know yet because Montenegro was a Principality (1852-187:cool: so maybe one Town ? Yeah why not ... it's just one or two town so ....

ElPadrino said:
Hmm... I don't know yet because Montenegro was a Principality (1852-187:cool: so maybe one Town ? Yeah why not ... it's just one or two town so ....

After 1858's campaign of Danilo I and his brother, it was quite larger. This Montenegrin victory forced the Great Powers (Specially Austria, France and Britain, opposing up to Russia) to officially demarcate the borders between Montenegro and Ottoman Empire, de facto recognizing Montenegro's centuries-long independence. Montenegro gained Grahovo, Rudine, Nikšić, more than half of Drobnjaci, Tušina, Uskoci, Lipovo, Upper Vasojevići, and part of Kuči and Dodoši areas.

This is a 2011 census analysis, the red part can be taken as Montenegro's history after 1858.

Crna_Gora_-_Etnicki_sastav_po_opstinama_2011_1.gif

Even the other parts were under mixed control, that basically went to change from day to day, only to be finally fixed for the following 35 years in 1878.

Don't forget you'll need a list of era specific companions, generals and somebody to help rework the dialogue so it isn't ye olde fantasy fare.

Also, promo image stuff that art deco style font is slightly hard to read.

Yeah , officer and General will ba ad as Companion. You can only recruit Infantry and "basic" Soldier
overwhelmingly.

#Agovic : So , Yeah I'll ad Montenegro but it will be a little faction.

I tried to make a few sigs for you, sorry how these turned out, very Mediocre I know but it's hard to find 1850-1870 images that are good sizes and not out of focus. It's also really hard to find appropriate font's without resorting to download.

8b63cf48-a080-4442-b9c6-cf61652526c7_zps383bda9b.jpg

b59c9bff-92dc-4aa3-a9c5-363cca4ad8ce_zps700f0c56.jpg

I'll have another pop at it and see if I can improve.

That faction army tree sounds oddly limited. This one would make more sense:

Light Infantry>Sharpshooter>Veteran Marksmen   
Conscript>Recruit>Line>Famous Regiment>Foot guard or Grenadiers.
                            >Light Cav>Dragoons>Lancer>Heavy Cavalry.   
                              IF POSSIBLE            > Light Artillery>Heavy Artillery 1

Just have the Faction 'Generals' or Officers wear Officer type of uniforms. It'd be a hassle to have a independent officer unit for every faction.

Yes , right when i say '"only sodier" it mean the different type of Soldier ans they skill.  :smile:

I find your tree interesting.

PS: SeanBeanShako  :lol: =>
british-military-shako-hat.jpg

ElPadrino said:
Agovic : So , Yeah I'll ad Montenegro but it will be a little faction.

Adding Cetinje (eng. Cettigne) as a town (village of Niksic connected to it) and Podgorica as a castle would be enough...

As for historical commanders and such things I can quite give you the info. Can you just tell the specific date for the mod gameplay start, as Knyaz Danilo I (at the time ruler of Montenegro) was assassinated on 13 August 1860. It could be nice for the game to start around 15 August 1860 you could have this as a popup event for "newspapers" how he was shot and the crown has passed to his nephew Nikola.

Back
Top Bottom