[ECS] Player Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Im per se not a fan or Stats, even more when  they only show one side of the stats, the kills..

But this looks well made, and it might actually be the start of something very good so.. Good luck with it.

I liked using my stats to figure out who is somewhat improving. You can really tell with newer players in newer teams. They'll slowly start getting less deaths and produce some kills here and there. Though it's a fun thing for players to see. I know I had a few people watch me update my stats when I would finish up the week.

Congrats Bliv. You're now operating on Mok's level.

The stats are cool. I wouldn't worry too much about balancing them for input or whatever. There's nothing wrong with the criteria being somewhat arbitrary. It's still interesting to see who scores high.

Suggestions for stats that I would find interesting:

Top players by total kills
Top players by (total kills - deaths)/rounds
Top players by rounds played x total kills
Top players by K/D x rounds played
Top players by K/D (using only players with maximum rounds played)

Captain Lust said:
Congrats Bliv. You're now operating on Mok's level.

The stats are cool. I wouldn't worry too much about balancing them for input or whatever. There's nothing wrong with the criteria being somewhat arbitrary. It's still interesting to see who scores high.

Suggestions for stats that I would find interesting:

Top players by total kills
Top players by (total kills - deaths)/rounds
Top players by rounds played x total kills
Top players by K/D x rounds played
Top players by K/D (using only players with maximum rounds played)

We'll think about that. Maybe we'll find the time to create another spreadsheet only featuring these.

5lfLV.png

:roll:

What about using a number like .5 or .75 for those with no deaths, think sota did this.

kills/ rounds sounds like a better statistic to me, deaths aren't really that relevant as far as I can see

sammac said:
What about using a number like .5 or .75 for those with no deaths, think sota did this.

kills/ rounds sounds like a better statistic to me, deaths aren't really that relevant as far as I can see

i had this in community wars thingy but i also had a minimum of 10 kills required.

so 10/1 = 10
10/0 = 10/0,75 = 13,3

and in the scoring, kd wasn't the only thing that affected the score so the effect wasn't that big.

Back
Top Bottom