Votes: 74 33.2%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 26 11.7%
  • > 30

Votes: 15 6.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Orion said:
That makes 5, then. Six now, with Maynd. The only other person I can think of besides some guys in wK and Maynd is Mad Dawg. :lol:

There might be one or two in Wappaw, and I have no idea about GK. I also honestly forgot about Snoop.
Snoop's voice says 50...but his heart says 20

We just got a guy in SF who is 28(if I remember properly), and he turns out to be a very good archer, as well as very civil and polite, and ready to learn melee which he admits that he is bad at. That player is BLOODSLASH.(Yes, misleading name)

Older players are generally wiser, and I'm glad to have them alongside me. Another example of a player around 30 years who is cool, is Thundersnow, Overlord of the 00th Intergalactic Space Regiment. Makes cool drawings, runs events, and is a very cool guy in general. Not a great player, but a competent line leader, and has a layback feel to him second only to The Dude.

I turned 18 this September.

Well, guys... I can see I was wrong. The average age (and apparently commitment!) in native (medieval style mods in general?) seems to be higher than in NW.

I just made 25 and I'm very happy to see that there is a very mature community around, even when it is younger than me in average.
To be honest, I'm sure that if more aged gamers do not play this game it is because they don't know it or they are playing other things; for example, many of my friends spend hours playing LoL or GTA5... and once you get a job it's no so easy to find time for all the games you want to play. It does not mean you wouldn't play them!

I'm 27, this is however likely the last game I'll ever be somewhat good at. Won't have the time to learn another one. :sad: I'll be condemned to eternal n00bdom after that.

Basically, enjoy your teenage years while they last (or get unemployed/retired ASAP  :roll:).

Einherjar&shieldings had a relatively old playerbase. Hanef was the oldest member who was older than 50 he joined the clan because he wanted to play warband with his grandchild(i dont know who that was)

Chaingun said:
I'm 27, this is however likely the last game I'll ever be somewhat good at. Won't have the time to learn another one. :sad: I'll be condemned to eternal n00bdom after that.

Basically, enjoy your teenage years while they last (or get unemployed/retired ASAP  :roll:).

We can always enjoy EVE online, where the average age is around the early 30's (and going up, I would assume) :smile:
And single player, of course! You don't need to be genuinely good in a game to be "good" in single player... if you get my meaning.

Just hit ye olde 34 last month.  Time for games is cut down for sure, but that is due to kids... but as they get older they are playing them now as well, and I am thinking in another year or two (oldest is just about to hit 4) he will be good enough to get online and know how to be effective.

Plus, after about now 20 years of playing online against people, let me tell you, they do the same, stupid, ****, over, and over again, in almost any game.

Sure, some games might be walled off from us as reaction times and energy levels drop like a stone, but there is usually room for predictability and a calm head to still be effective.

I still always am startled when I'm in a game with voice and some dude just blows the **** up when he dies, like, insanity. I'm usually in such a tuned out mellow state it is very jarring when the guy in the same game is so hopped up and intense, but hey, that's youth for you.

I'm 14 now, I got Warband when I was about 12 I think. I've noticed some native clans and even more NW regiments have minimum age requirements (usually 16.) I'm not sure how strictly that's actually enforced. For the most part, everyone in TMW can stand me.  :smile:

ClockWise said:
^
We measure our existence not in years, but by how progressively deep antons voice gets.

how old would that make someone who has never heard him speak

Back
Top Bottom