North American Native Clan List

Users who are viewing this thread

NAClanlist.png

North American Native Clan List

Purpose

This list is a running record of currently active and participating clans in the North American Warband Native scene that have a continuing presence on the Taleworlds forums for the purposes of information and ease of access.  It is geared for new and veteran users to quickly find clan threads and contact information for each clan's leader.  Not included is any additional websites not pertaining to the Taleworlds Forums, VOIP communication services, or server information as it should be readily available on the clan's thread.

Requirements

*This list is intended only for organized Native Warband clans located in North America.*

To be included in the North American Native Clan List you must first meet the following requirements:

• Have a posted Clan Thread in the ClanHall of the Taleworlds Forums.
  • Provide a minimum of a 6 man roster that are active on North American Warband servers.
  • Have the majority percentage of your provided roster located in North America.
  • Be accessible and reachable by the provided information.

Participating in, hosting, or aiding in competitive and planned community events is not required, however this does easily legitimize your activity and provides provable evidence of your participation.

Random groups in public play with or without tags, alternate and secondary clans, and any other organized groups will not be included in this list that do not meet the above criteria.

Application

To apply to be added to the list please have a representative from your clan post your intention in the thread with links to your clan's thread in the Guildhall, banner images, and activity posts are applicable to verify meeting the requirements listed above.  The information will be confirmed and upon verification, your clan will be added to the list.  Third party requests will not be accepted for addition or removal.
Code:
Clan Name:
Clan Thread: 
Contact info(Taleworlds account):
Banner:

List Format

• To be quickly linked to a clan's forum thread, simply click the link in the "Quick Reference" section below.
  • To quickly contact the acting head of a specific clan simply click the
    4satX.gif
    image beside the contact member's name.  It will link you to their forum account.  *Please note their account name may differ from their "recognized" name listed.*
  • Clan banners are provided to easily spot and recognize members of each clan in-game.

*Banners are provided as part of the Clan Banner Pack and can be downloaded/requested there.

Quick Reference

Akarian Knights

Balion Mercenaries

Black Shields

Defenders of Faith

Golden Kingdom

Honour Bound

Kingdom of Avalon

Praetorians of Neapolis

Rebels

Strike Force

Turtle Knights

The Midnight Watchmen

The Regulators

True Sad Boys

Wappaw

West Knights

i6wl.png

Banners

qzo7.png

61979.png

Akarian Knights

GmwqjoU.png

Balion Mercenaries

9kk5.png

Black Shields

9ee4.png

Defenders of Faith

HB_New_zpsb3d424a5.png

Honour Bound

0az2.png

Golden Kingdom

6qct.png

Kingdom of Avalon

iakr.png

Rebels

PoN_zps3f4a88bf.png

Praetorians of Neapolis

bwrl.png

Strikeforce
2hxr.gif
koqIDQD.png

Turtle Knights

x1a5.png

The Midnight Watchmen

sfN8p12.png

The Regulators

sDHgs4Q.jpg

True Sad Boys

ys48.png

Wappaw

geij.png

West Knights

Clan Name: House Brightfyre
Clan Thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,385497.0.html
Contact info(Taleworlds account): Vahaemar Brightfyrehttps://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=505253
Banner: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612423141565792258/616440726171025435/House_Brightfyrev2.PNG
Roster: we have 26 active people at the moment.

Extra: The best way to get in touch with me is by messaging my Discord at Ecgtheow#0861

Whered Robo go?

It might be my pc, but are the banners slightly fuzzy? I can grab a bigger image of KoAs if you need

Good thread though Mad, simple and to the point  :smile:

Looks good, certainly good enough.

If there's any sort of suggestion I would give, perhaps add a steam link along side the TW link. I.E. :     I'm sure you can create or find a better nail than that however.  :razz:

Faranox said:
Mad Dawg said:
...not pertaining to the Taleworlds Forums, VIOP communication services, or ...
No mention of the notorious Hoboknights and a typo. Lock this travesty!
Fixed and the typo is photoshopped.  You crafty Hobo, you. 

Let's see.  I had considered that Robo and had a much better image  :wink: to use, but felt the focus of the thread was strictly for the TW forums so I left them out.  Yeah John some of the banners are a little lower quality due to my lack of skill in copy/pasting/sizing banners from the .dds files in Paint.Net. 

Thanks for the compliments and Kush earned that rainbow.  :razz:  (actually requested by Kush or mandated by the sponsor of this thread...one of the two or both.)

Cradoc said:
I like the Rainbow next to Kush's name

That signifies pimp status
Nice thread mad

have you thought about doing it by the unac rank or would that be too much

I have a group of guys needing an organized NA battle, can anyone link me one or contact me on steam (Kman3397)

Back
Top Bottom