-Initial quest finished
-Spanish voices in battle
-New animations
-New reports menu with more detailed info about the characters

B6F4DF58F4141D37EF8E80BC707CA5CDC891C6BA
AE49A4298569FE9EE7F6DD248686F60885268C2D

-Gambling on the taverns
-Custom battle mode improved
-Now you can hire recruiters in your castle.
-After-death camera in battle.
-Cattle follows you on map
-Few other minor changes

PTWarrior said:
That's great!
Will it have many new quests or just a few?
And in the first image it says "Swadian noble", why?

Not sure about all this, I'm not developer. But I will bring this questions to Xabeo, the leader of the mod  :smile:

Now that you mention it, in a hopefully near future (dialogs take a long time) the mod will need some Spanish-English translators. We in the Spanish community will do our best but it would be great to have the help of some native-level English speakers.

PTWarrior said:
But @mike56 you were in a team that translated mods to spanish. Why not translating this one to english?

Cause it's not the same reading english than writing english. If some native english speaker is reading me now, they will see that I don't use time expresions and all these english stuff properly.

When I translate into spanish I can take some concessions and change the sense of the sentences. I can't do this on the opposite direction  :oops:

This is just speculation as you requested so don't take it like anything more than that, but maybe, and only maybe, it could be ready for the end of summer... or not.

I don't want to nag or anything like that, but will you have the same font as AD 1257? That font is really ugly and it feels like I'm reading a Word-document when staring at the world map :wink: I hope you'll change it to something more fitting.

Just passing by to let you know that I'm hard at work to provide fully original, historicaly-accurate companions for the mod, with ALL backstories and dialogs completely redone form scratch. Still a long way to go (and it's gonna be a pain in the ass to translate into English because I'm using quite a few unique Spanish medieval terms), but it's looking pretty sweet so far. You better read every word of dialogue when this is out  :twisted:

HoJu said:
Just passing by to let you know that I'm hard at work to provide fully original, historicaly-accurate companions for the mod, with ALL backstories and dialogs completely redone form scratch. Still a long way to go (and it's gonna be a pain in the ass to translate into English because I'm using quite a few unique Spanish medieval terms), but it's looking pretty sweet so far. You better read every word of dialogue when this is out  :twisted:

I'll happily proof read any translations for you.

Back
Top Bottom