Looking for a hidden cam

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thane Delphi

Sorry for starting a new thread. But there's no sort general technical Q&A thread.
So I'm looking for a hidden cam. These specifications are kind of out there but I figured why not.
It needs to have:
Cheap, $30 or under
Wireless transmitter that can wirelessy connect to my computer for atleast 50ft
A motion sensor (that flicks it on so you don't end up with hours of staring at air)  Not a have to have
Can be full sized

I know its a long shot but if anyone knows. It would be a huge help.

Thuro said:
Cheap, $30 or under

Wireless transmitter that can wirelessy connect to my computer for atleast 50ft
A motion sensor (that flicks it on so you don't end up with hours of staring at air)
Decent memory
Small, under an inch
Never gonna happen.

I beg your pardon. I most certainly own my home. Renting is for short term planners.

If you want a camera for security you don't get a hidden one you dingus. You get a full sized one and make sure it can be seen. It's better to prevent it from happening than for it to happen and you see who did it.

Clarification time. My dad wants to get a security system. I'm doing it for him because he's technology inept.
I was going to amend my post because I releazied that a full camera that wirelessly transmits would be better.

And Jhess. I don't live near other people. So my cameras for security.

Amended the OP.

Actually none of you are even trying to help. Just throwing out accusations. I'm locking this thread.
Feragorn said:
Thane confirmed for top-tier stalker.
J said:
Maybe he needs to secure his mum's shower
Jhessail said:
Obviously he wants to spy on his sister. Or maybe the girl next door. Nobody wants a hidden camera for security.

To clarify. I'm not trying to be snarky. I just don't see this thread going anywhere. Ill probably have better luck looking on amazon.
Thank you for trying to help trevty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom