[WB][S]Bellum Imperii

Users who are viewing this thread

gokiller said:
Wait he has blond hair? I swear I thought to have given him grey hair... Well, appologies. Will be sorted!

If I recall correctly he had dark hair. His beard and hair looked like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Roman_-_Portrait_of_the_Emperor_Marcus_Aurelius_-_Walters_23215.jpg

You seem to have based your model off of his depiction in the movie gladiator :razz:

Once again Arsen thanks for your work! :smile:

Well Newton to be honest I didnt base it of anything, just some old grey man was it suppose to be for the time being. Haven't really been working a lot with the characters, generals etc yet.

o_O I didn't know there were more Aureliophiles around these forums, especially not ones who make highly anticipated Napoleonic era mods

also, you're planning to add new banners right?

here some  pics found over the internet you may use for example for main menu ..

23g4.jpg
8hol.jpg
jh8p.jpg
2c10.jpg
56hv.jpg
t89z.jpg
11yt.jpg
vslc.jpg
bz74.jpg
bz74.jpg
a6en.jpg
ltj2.jpg
s1iu.png
uswcr.jpg

P.S. if you have some free time  take a look at this crap. it's very interesting and it might help you.  ---->http://wanderstories.com/wp-content/samples/book/Rome/Colosseum.html

Edit: and please add Capua and Pompeii, will shure add a new feeling in the game
ohh and i almost forgot, can you integrate freelancer mod ?

I'm making use of that, thanks. Keep it coming!

Also, right now in-game features is something I'm not in yet, I first need to fix the current issues at hand and the other stuff that needs to be done. Though once I can get started on it I'll give it a shot. (Can never promise to succeed, I seem to suck at using modmerger  :oops:)

Sir_Newton said:
o_O I didn't know there were more Aureliophiles around these forums, especially not ones who make highly anticipated Napoleonic era mods

also, you're planning to add new banners right?
Of course, banners will be made at some point. Though so far I haven't been satisfied with the banner I did create. So I haven't included any yet.

Docm30 said:
Marcus Aurelius was possibly the smartest man of all time. He deserves a proper beard, as all proper men have.
The moustache will come!  :oops:

As far as game features I highly recommend some of the features in Brytenwalda, 1257AD, not to mention Diplomacy and Freelancer

Also, for some amazing armors and weapons you may be able to find the dev of a Brytenwalda sub-mod called "Imperium Romanum" which has absolutely impeccable Roman armor and weapons models

I'm enjoying the mod so far but exactly 1 year into my game I suddenly can not recruit anyone from villages. The Recruit Volunteers option is just not there and if I try forcible recruitment it just tells me a Lord has already been here and snatched all the men. The problem is EVERY single village is like this and waiting does not help. Is this a bug?

Back
Top Bottom