Technical Support

Users who are viewing this thread

Good.
Actually i realized that there is no game_variables.txt file and i took it from native and it works,but i bet it isnt "right" decision.

Hi there, I'm doing the hunt down fugitive quest and the village I must go to is Fearichen. I'm only a day or so late but I can't find the fugitive anywhere! I've scoured the entire scene for about half an hour now. I can't find him in the village, and I wasn't able to locate him around the terrain. Does anyone know where the fugitive is placed in Fearichen's village scene? Thank you so mahahahah!

aleviq said:
Good.
Actually i realized that there is no game_variables.txt file and i took it from native and it works,but i bet it isnt "right" decision.
If you mean the main menu having no text, it may be because of a custom font for the mod that does not work on a Mac computer. Else if game_variables.txt worked then just keep it in mind.  :razz:

I installed this mod and then tried to get onto your official server.  When I did, I got the following message:

"This server is running a module that is not installed on your computer.  Would you like to visit the download site for this module now?" 

When I click yes, I then get the following error:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To date I cannot get on MP servers for nearly every mod.  Can you please help me?

Nekhron said:
I installed this mod and then tried to get onto your official server.  When I did, I got the following message:

"This server is running a module that is not installed on your computer.  Would you like to visit the download site for this module now?" 

When I click yes, I then get the following error:
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To date I cannot get on MP servers for nearly every mod.  Can you please help me?
Official server?

Hi guys, getting back in to warband after a long time. Saw this mod and it looks great. I started a new game and first thing I notice is that the western and central part of Europe have the settlement names from the Native version of the game. Example Sargoth is someone in the saxon lands to the north. Is this to be expected at this stage or is this a bug?

Back
Top Bottom