Sweet Servers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

pikopalabra, first of all, it was just a temporary ban. Secondly, have you even read the Server Rules yourself?
Vishnya said:
4.3. Public condemning of administrator’s/moderator’s actions is not allowed. Impugning their decisions or arguing with them is not allowed too. If moderator’s actions seem to be inappropriate, player can contact adminisrators privately using Skype, personal messages or Teamspeak, and make a complaint. No insulting or bad language is allowed.

ban-small-eng.png

1) Name under which you were banned and/or your game id (if you know)

biggie_smalls

2) Time and date of your ban including your time zone (if you remember)

saturday 11th Jan (i think)

3) What have you done to get banned?

A guy was griefing me over and over, so i fought back and killed him (I know i shouldnt do this, and am sorry). He then must have polled me to leave, because i got kicked (i think even i voted for it, to be honest). I had never been poll kicked before, and thought it was like autokick when you get autobanned for accidentally killing people, so i logged straight back in. started playing, accidentally killed a team member, and got perma-banned.

4) Regrets about your bad behaviour and apologies to the affected people (if necessary)

I shouldnt have faught back against the first guy, and i realise now that i REALLY shouldnt have rejoined the game. This is my favourite server, and I have never intentionally griefed or messed around in game. So i really hope Ill be accepted back. I wont revenge hit someone again, I realise now this is frowned upon / against the rules

5) Promise not to break the server rules again
absolutely.

UNBAN REQUEST

1) Hector (im not sure about name,but my steam id 0:0:40228260 )
2) Maybe 3 years ago or 2 years.İm not sure.
3) İm trolled door :/
4) im apoligies for all my mistake..this is my bad,when i was make mistake i was kid..now im 20 years old.pls give me one chance.
5) İ swear i wont make again.Please unban boss :sad:

Brav3heart, to find out your warband ID: You can see if when you join the server like RED_sweet_siege or ru_sweet_siege. Check the chatbox and you should see the id number there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmwsil30urdyrt3/ban_list.txt
You also can find your nickname and ID here if you are banned.

ban-small-eng.png

1) 1153904
2) Maybe 3 years ago or 2 years.İm not sure.
3) İm trolled door :/
4) im apoligies for all my mistake..this is my bad,when i was make mistake i was kid..now im 20 years old.pls give me one chance.
5) İ swear i wont make again.Please unban boss

Months ago
I killed a nude player with no name. (probably a gamemaster)
4) Regrets about your bad behaviour and apologies to the affected people (if necessary)
Sorry about this, i didnt want to make anything bad. The player didnt say me anything and he permaban me instantly.
I promise, to not break anything, including rules and nudeplayers without name.

IGN: Commander_Joir    Server: RED_Sweet_Siege_Server
14/02/17 14:00 GMT +1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien)
I accidentally killed a team mate called legolas and i got banned before i could say sorry to him
im always sorry and if i got the chance, i write "i im sorry for tk" in the chat
its not easy to not kill a team mate when both are hitting on same enemy guy

Commander Joir, it was just a temporary ban for an hour.
I remind you that you should wait a day before posting an unban request:
From the server rules said:
1.7. To receive amnesty you should write an unban application. It is forbidden to write an application in the first 24 hours after the ban; such applications will not be considered.

Sorry was just pissed that i got banned by an accidentally TK and when my friend said (after he asked about my ban) that i was banned because i am a Team Killer, and he thought it was perm ban.  but thank you about the great news, however i still dont know why exacly i got temp banned in the first place, i mean i understand if someone only do TK but i and Legolas was hitting on the same guy and when he did the final blow i had already released my attack and then i got banned

Since we've stopped our partnership with RED admins, the siege server is simply renamed to Ru_Sweet_Siege_Server.

ban-small-eng.png

1) Name under which you were banned and/or your game id (if you know) : I think it was ZHARO could have been BROCO
2) Time and date of your ban including your time zone (if you remember) : around November 15th 2013 around 5 GMT
3) What have you done to get banned? I attacked members of my own team i think.
4) Regrets about your bad behaviour and apologies to the affected people (if necessary): I acctually am sorry for what i did that day it was stupid and immature and i do understand it does deserve a ban from the server. I have taken that ban for 4 months and i regret it very much, i would like to play on the amazing seige server once again to take up arms with my brothers and battle for caldria.
5) Promise not to break the server rules again: I hereby do solemly swear to never break the server rules again, like a reformed prisoner i am ready to enter society once more. Please give me a second chance. I will not let you down. :smile:

The admin "Jad" is always abusive. He uses cheats to teleport himself behind enemy and kill them with arrows or capture flag.  Can't post screenshots here cause I'm new but I can in PM.

Edit: He also banned 3 people for no reason (he said for "trolling") and one for making a poll to kick him cause he was cheating.

edit2: Thanks!

santino201, thank you for the report. Please, accept my apologies. Since there's no place for such members in our team, I've just fired Jad. I'll try my best not to let this happen again.

Back
Top Bottom