Light & Darkness - Halloween Specials. Single&Multiplayer both! (Nov. 1, 2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Realy awesome mod! I played Chapter I for a very long time and enjoyed it more than any other mod.

But I have one little thing that annoys me:
I am from germany and I can't play very good on the (only) server atm. because I have a 200-300 ping  :sad: it's a really good multiplayer mod and I'd realy like to play it.
Please also make a EU server :mrgreen:

Gyros said:
Realy awesome mod! I played Chapter I for a very long time and enjoyed it more than any other mod.

But I have one little thing that annoys me:
I am from germany and I can't play very good on the (only) server atm. because I have a 200-300 ping  :sad: it's a really good multiplayer mod and I'd realy like to play it.
Please also make a EU server :mrgreen:

Hah, welcome to China server and enjoy the game with Chinese players. We often meet foreign players from all over the world and show our respect and friendship as much as we ought to. (If you see me there some day, friend, feel free to chat with me - NORA in game.  :wink:)
Of course, you may also try invite your EU friends and set up a server in LAN.

Nora

Something unusual said:
Downloading right now, looks absolutely incredible. Big thank you to the Devs for taking the time to make this minigame to satisfy our wait for Chapter 2!

i though the Chapter II was out ... :cry: :grin:

John Xenir said:
So... it will be another halloween special this year? :smile:
Yes, it will be an update with a new level and also an event on this weekend for China server. But this might come a bit later for the English version. Will try our best to catch up with the holiday.  :smile:

hmmmmmmm, as soon as I connect to a server, the game is crashed. It's just crashed when I play this mod, not others. Any one here know how to fix it?

minh4792 said:
hmmmmmmm, as soon as I connect to a server, the game is crashed. It's just crashed when I play this mod, not others. Any one here know how to fix it?

You know i thought it was only happening to me but now that you say it yes i have the same problem here

It has been updated to v2.167 on steam workshop. You will find quite a lot of interesting features and great fun there.  :razz:
Come to our server "LND_Halloween" and join us!

Bruspy said:
So.. everytime i click on "join a server" the game crashes.. is there a way to fix this? By the way, this is a great mod, i hope there is a way to fix it, i really want to play it  :grin:
After I installed the latest version, the game runs well. Have you installed the latest version?

mike56 said:
minh4792 said:
and my ping is a little bit high, around 100-200.

Servers located in China, I suppose  :sad:
Yes, it's in China. But it will work much better than I play native on EU or US severs. :mrgreen:
And if you meet NORA there, just don't hesitate to say hello, huh? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom