[ExUV] Ex Unitae Vires [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

OH YEAH!!! Wow, that feels like it's been AGES ago. We are still working on it but it's by far more efficient now haha xD Sorry for forgetting about that, I didn't even remember that I forgot to send you something back there... and usually I'm very guilty for that stuff xD

Well, let's hope I'll be less... forgetful (if that is a word) in this project XD

Yldrania said:
OH YEAH!!! Wow, that feels like it's been AGES ago. We are still working on it but it's by far more efficient now haha xD Sorry for forgetting about that, I didn't even remember that I forgot to send you something back there... and usually I'm very guilty for that stuff xD

Well, let's hope I'll be less... forgetful (if that is a word) in this project XD
Awww usually but now now? grrrr xD
I`m sure ull do fine,if u need some help just lemme know,try not to forget xD

So much xD halp halp
Only Spaniards abuse "xD" compulsively. U English n rest of Europe should better stick to "lol", "rofl", "lmao" or even "lolzorz". kthnx

xd-16635.jpg

glhf!

Sacratus91 said:
oeh a guildwars 2 clan, wat changed since the release in guildwars 2. maybe ill pick it up again :razz:

What changed since the release... well, you might be able to say it's like a totally different game now xD The focus of the game in general has been completely changed, and they are adding so much new stuff that it just keeps changing. Still missing some main features of Guild Wars 1, but it is like... getting better.

Some. But at the moment they rather focus on the "Living Story", a special event type of thing that changes every couple of weeks and adds new content and achievements to the game. After every living story the world is changed just a tiny bit.. or a tiny bit more. They also added new materials and weapons, and change the World Vs World quite a bit. Stuff like that :grin:

It's like with Guild Wars 1. I suppose there are going to be so many major updates, some of which have to be bought seperately, that the game is going to be a completely different one in the end... and when it's done they publish Guild Wars 3 xD

Yldrania said:
It's like with Guild Wars 1. I suppose there are going to be so many major updates, some of which have to be bought seperately, that the game is going to be a completely different one in the end... and when it's done they publish Guild Wars 3 xD

if they bring an expansion half of the players of the release will come back for a time

Back
Top Bottom