[ExUV] Ex Unitae Vires [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yldrania

Regular
logo_zps9ea7c78f.png

Homepage    |    Forums    |    Teamspeak    |    Join Us

Ex Unitae Vires [ExUV] stands for "Unity Is Strength" and is a recently created Warband Clan. The community has previously existed on Guild Wars 2 for 3 months and is still active with ~200 members on that game. A few of the members have now decided that they want to start/continue playing M&B Warband, so we expanded the guild to this game.

We are together looking forward to the new game Bannerlord, but are however enjoying our time in Warband as well. We now have a server running as ExUV_Clanserver and are able to provide a high quality teamspeak server (176.9.16.156:10000).

Our current amount of members is small, but very active  - including many veteran players who had previously retired the game but are now coming back (just like myself).

OurRoster_zps8c936550.png

- Eragon (Lord)
- Yldrania (Lady)
- Elric (Dev)
- Tallie (Emeritus)
- QuelThas (Quaestor)
- Volcom (Quaestor)
- LordlessKnight (Quaestor)
- Wushu (Quaestor)
- Jason (Auxiliary)
- BrutusCz (Auxiliary)
- KoolAids (Auxiliary)
- Gisbin (Auxiliary)
- Mason (Auxiliary)
- Breeze (Applicant)
- ChivalrousGeorge (Applicant)
- Wheresmyliquor (Applicant)
- Herishey (Applicant)

Click Here To View Our Ranks

WhatWeOffer_zpse2ab0782.png

- Teamspeak3 Server owned by our community
- Own ingame server: ExUV_Clanserver
- Experienced Players willing to share their skills and knowledge
- Fun Events on a weekly basis
- Serious Trainings on a weekly basis
- New Website & Forums: http://warband.exunitaevires.com/
- Mature, serious, friendly community
- Community as one moving to the new game once it comes out, offering immediate community&fun
- Instant support with whatever is needed at that time, even out of the game
- A friend- and team-based community. We have a strict rank system, and we value respect a lot, but we do not accept officers or leaders to use their powers too much or misuse them even, or hold other people down. It is strict, but based on friendship.

WhatWeRequire_zpsa9221a0a.png

- Teamspeak3 Use
- Forum Use
- Decent Activity (at least on TS). We do not require daily activity ingame, but we want to be able to build the community up as well as possible using teamspeak.
- Will to learn. We do not require a certain experience or skill in the game, but we wish for our members to accept lessons (especially during training times) of more skilled people
- Friendly, mature people. We mess around a lot, but there are times when people have to be serious.
- Decent English skills. We wish to be able to communicate with everyone.
- Ability to play with other people, we dont want people who only go rampage alone, even if it means death to them or their teammates.

Clanwar Results:
Practise Wars:
01: 04.02.2014 - aC - 04 - 12 = LOST
02: 09.02.2014 - Wolfpack - 00 - 16 = LOST
03: 16.02.2014 - Kingdom of Gallia - 08 - 12 = LOST
04: 20.02.2014 - BloodBrothers - 04 - 12 = LOST

Thanks to everyone who is reading this thread, or is even interested to join. I welcome constructive critcism on the website or anything, but I hope to not get any offending or even insulting responses.

I assure everybody that this thread is not meant to offend anyone in any way.

If you are interested to join us, please visit the Application section on our forums. http://exunitaevires.com/forums/index.php

ExUVBannerWarband134x_zps2fa21eb9.jpg
GuildBanner134x_zps43507c79.jpg

If you have any questions or comments in any other way, feel free to let me know in any way :smile:

I will try to update the post whenever something comes up. Thanks again :smile:

I am very happy to be able to announce that thanks to this topic, we have managed to get a few recruits. It would be amazing if we could find some more interested people to join our ranks. Obviously, that isn't the only thing I have to say.

We are now looking for a serverhost! If you are able to host servers, and would be willing to provide one for us, paid or unpaid, please send me a message or reply here so that we can have a talk about it. Thanks :smile:

Shemaforash said:
Good luck with your clan Yldrania, if you need help with something feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much, Shemaforash. Also thanks to everyone else who wishes/wished us good luck :smile:

Back
Top Bottom