Víkingr Jomsborg Event ( 23th February 2017) 18:00 GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

Leifr Eiríksson said:
There is more occurring in Siege though regarding scripts - ladders, rocks, doors being broken, flags and continual respawning of players.
Good point. It's probably better to be a tad more conservative for a Siege event.

Sounds interesting, I might -might- pop my head in. Probably not on teamspeak though, I'd have to get it again, first. Also, I might get pissing drunk instead.

Was a nice event, there were some issues with unbalanced or bugged maps and a strange crash but all in all I must say I enjoyed it (and you have to say it was the first event on the server), I'd give it 7/10

Arraknia, we all know , why are you was banned :grin: I'm think event was very good, but in one map it was crashed. I hope anybody recorded this event :grin: I'm waiting for next

Congratulations Ragnarr! It was a good first event, unfortunately the raid maps except Lindisfarne seeming to be a bit unfinished, what me surprised the most was how the seabattles were workin with that amount of people. Very exciting with 20 men per longboat. Good luck for the next event!

Back
Top Bottom