[ NA / EU / HCRP ] Avalon Gaming [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View of Avalon from sky ship.

360D6DE603A4B834152D74D013AC1BCAC82CD491

my map is down for a few days while I fix it, I got carried away with fixing terrain and I need to work on it a lot more.  It will be done by the time we launch fully, and I'll start working on my next map ahead of time.  xD

Morbid said:
my map is down for a few days while I fix it, I got carried away with fixing terrain and I need to work on it a lot more.  It will be done by the time we launch fully, and I'll start working on my next map ahead of time.  xD
I was wondering what happened to the old scene, though, the new scene's kinda nice, we all like it.

But do put the old one back up, I liked that more. :grin:

yeah the big rocks were blocking the way under ground in the training room for vornn. lol 

I need to make that area a lot more detailed, add peaceful village somewhere in the area, and detail the desert a bit more. 

Adding read gates to two castles so you will need engi to cap em.  maybe just one. hmm

Taleworlds having catastrophic error right now, players are spawning in with random user ID everytime, meaning admins can't log in to admin.  New bank accounts being opened everytime a player joins.  HELP TALEWOLRDS FIX UR ****!

We have been getting ddos'd all day, and someone messaged me saying nexus was being attacked too.

Any new servers popping up with ddosing powers?

Morbid said:
We have been getting ddos'd all day, and someone messaged me saying nexus was being attacked too.

Any new servers popping up with ddosing powers?

I'm not aware of Nexus being attacked, Never heard anything about it.

It's the trailer of EU. It will be made a EU and NA trailer in one if we have a bigger playerbase.

Avalon is joining forces with clash of nations and will be up with full featured bank and armor saving shortly. 

Morbid said:
Avalon is joining forces with clash of nations and will be up with full featured bank and armor saving shortly.

Interesting.

I think I can hear Clash of Nations shutting down.
Could be because they failed to pay their bill, and thought it was absolutely fine to use Nexus maps without the authors permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom