[ NA / EU / HCRP ] Avalon Gaming [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Servers out of commission for a few hours in order to fix bug with the bank.  It is a Beta, we aren't fully launched at the moment. 

Ok so banks have been fixed, but some people had duplicate accounts, which have been deleted so ask admin for refund when you get on, the amounts you had are safe in our logs. 

went up to 29 or 30 and stayed that way for a while.  But most people are waiting til the map is balanced and scripts are fully done.  We are still in Beta mode.

I'm loving how smooth the map is fps wise. We need more maps like this. :razz:

I'm doing a huge overhaul on the map over the next few days, will have it finished by the weekend.  Say goodbye to vornneston forest, the only real cav castle needs cav land to fight on.  Adding uncapable workers village, and giving every castle a way to make their own food.  Giving them full villages debatable but I want the commoner village and uncapable village to be main sources of serf fun.

We are also getting a new server box in a better location.  Even though I got a really good VPS, it just isn't cutting it.  Next will be full dedicated server box.

the fps is better, i deleted the whole forest for vornn, even though it was kinda cool, and am making a weird canyon.  I mean i made one but it still doesn't look right. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom