[S] Mundukor [DEAD]

Users who are viewing this thread

New alpha version if the Inrari Peninsula is available for download!

Changes:

-Gasharakk Sultanate implemented
-Uyad Tribe Implemented
-Rebellious heretics no longer have chainmail items.
-Sireli has a new banner

New download link is in the download section of the thread.

You should ask for this to be moved to the released mods board, as it is released. :smile:

Anyone interested should really check out the Mundukor board in the Perisno forum, Zeus has been showing some pretty nice scenes over there! :grin:
http://perisno.proboards.com/board/10/wb-world-mundukor

Tis the night before christmas...and I have no intention to rhyme because I don't give a ****.

Anyway the new version of the Inrari Peninsula is available to download!

Changes:

-New factions: Crown of Castarra, Kashin Alliance, Saramian Republic.
-New Mercenaries: Mercenary Knights, Black company footmen, Black company elite.
-New items.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?o1jlctnhxi1iz53
(also under download section)

So I've noticed something odd, at least according to mediafire where I host the downloads, It would seem V.2 of Jerasum has been steadily increasing in downloads while the most recent version of Jerasum (V.4) has very few...its interesting.

xZEUS99x said:
So I've noticed something odd, at least according to mediafire where I host the downloads, It would seem V.2 of Jerasum has been steadily increasing in downloads while the most recent version of Jerasum (V.4) has very few...its interesting.
Just a question, by not host it on a modding site such as Nexus or ModDB?

Michadr said:
xZEUS99x said:

ehm...I really don't know...perhaps I could...

xZEUS99x said:
Michadr said:
xZEUS99x said:

Why not? :smile:

The Dark Robin said:
xZEUS99x said:
Michadr said:
xZEUS99x said:

Why not? :smile:

I could do that for the next version...maybe.

Ive lost interest in warband lately which has caused me to not be doing much modding at all, but I have found a way to make that interest exists once more. See one of the reasons I lost interest is because I have all these ideas for other things and was bored of the Inrari Peninsula...so the way I have solved this is by...starting another mod. I'd still be focusing on the Inrari Peninsula primarily, but most of the work left for that mod is scening. This other mod im beginning to make is set in the Alitaric, which is on one of the poles of mundukor. I'm going to set up a thread for it here:http://perisno.proboards.com/board/10/wb-world-mundukor
Also I've been thinking about the fact that there is only so much I can make out of the osp packs around, and I can't model for ****. I've kinda had the thought about getting more team members to do modeling and texturing to vary up the factions and make them look more unique.

So ive decided not to work on another mod...so forget all that.

So for a while I have not posted any updates or anything for this mod, and for all intents and purposes it was dead. However I believe its time I pulled it from the stinky grave it lays in and bring it back to the living. I haven't done a whole lot yet but I have some big plans.....

The things ive done so far are:

Liaster is partially in
Some new troops

The new troops are from the Kashin Alliance, however im not quite sure how to implement them. They troops are called 'halfbreeds' as one of their parents was not a Kashin, this is something the Kashin despise and as such these people are segregated from the rest of society. However im not sure if i should make them mercenaries or add them to the Kashin troop tree.
Picture of these troops:

Now im not going to say exactly what these big plans i have are but ill leave you with an incredibly vague message to ponder over:

"In the isle now united smoke rises into the sky and great beast let out their powerful cries as they march on those who would defy them..."

pan-boroda said:
prompt, Jerasum and inrari Peninsula different modes? modes or one simply divided into parts?

They are different mods, I originally worked on Jerasum but hadn't used the module system so I started the Inrari Peninsula using it to allow for more advanced things.

The big plans ive been working on are well underway and I figured i'd tease as to what they are:

This is a WIP custom model that ive been making....its a boat of some kind.

Not exactly a big reveal but....its something.

BEFORE READING THIS REVEAL READ THIS SMALL BLURB OF LORE:
Afaria
Afaria is the most technologically advanced kingdom in the world with access to advanced firearms and powerful warships, however the small size of their territory means they have less people for their armies and less resources. Because of this the rely heavily on imported goods to create their advanced technology. However, recently the Afarians have been faced by one major problem: the threat of civil war. Some of the island that make up Afaria are threatening to become independent from Afaria because they feel that the Afarian king has not done his part to give his vassals the necessary resources and such.

ITS TIME FOR THE BIG REVEAL......or atleast part of it.

Afaria was on the brink of civil war, different parts of the kingdom prepared for war...but then they found out something grave. The Kashin Alliance, who are known for their extremely religious zealous and belief that non-Kashin people are lesser and need to die, had managed to create firearms. With this technology they could take the world by storm and slaughter many innocent lives. But Afaria is not unprepared, during this near outbreak of civil war the different factions within the kingdom had created different advanced technology. The advanced tech they have im showing off today is........Bolt Action Rifles!

These will be used by the higher tier afarian troops while lower tier will use muskets.

These are using two OSP's, the models are from Willhelms '19th Century Firearms' and the code is from Lucke189's WW1 OSP

Another Update!
Took some more screenshots of Afarian troops and more guns.

(Those 3 pictures are showing Afarian Militiamen)

(Those 3 show Afarian Line Infantry, Although they have the wrong guns in those pictures)

(More Militia)

(These three show Afarian Infantry and Veteran Infantry(Veterans have metal helmets, normal don't))

Back
Top Bottom