[S] Mundukor [DEAD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Good luck.  :grin:

One bit of advice (I know you said its not finished but) make sure you make the transitions between climates/biomes on the map smoother and add a little more variety to the map in terms of ground textures and hills.

PhilRuZ said:
Good luck.  :grin:

One bit of advice (I know you said its not finished but) make sure you make the transitions between climates/biomes on the map smoother and add a little more variety to the map in terms of ground textures and hills.

I'm definitely going to be making the map have more hills and actual variation in terrain, but im not really sure there is a whole lot i can do about the transitions between biomes.

cwr said:
Fill the entire ocean terrain with river terrain.

There's a "terrain fill" option right next to the "terrain paint" option. :smile:
Just in case this hasn't been noticed yet; there is a limited amount of river terrain tiles - go above them and the game will crash.

Duh said:
cwr said:
Fill the entire ocean terrain with river terrain.

There's a "terrain fill" option right next to the "terrain paint" option. :smile:
Just in case this hasn't been noticed yet; there is a limited amount of river terrain tiles - go above them and the game will crash.

Interesting...
Well, Ive filled the ocean with river terrain on Jerasum and the Inrari peninsula and no crashes.
What exactly is the limit?

I doubt anyone bothered counting the tiles yet. You will know when you start crashing i suppose.

Duh said:
I doubt anyone bothered counting the tiles yet. You will know when you start crashing i suppose.

I think it should be fine, haven't had crashes on either module and have no intention of adding more river terrain.

Duh said:

I knew that about ford terrain, but not river terrain. Thanks! :grin:

cwr said:
Duh said:

I knew that about ford terrain, but not river terrain. Thanks! :grin:
Ah, crapsody i mixed them up. Should not post when drinking. Sorry about that.

Duh said:
Ah, crapsody i mixed them up. Should not post when drinking. Sorry about that.

I was wondering why it didn't crash when I added all the river terrain. :wink:

We now have a new sub-forum on Michadr's Perisno forum! Be sure to check it out! :grin:

http://perisno.proboards.com/board/10/wb-world-mundukor

I have now made an early alpha version of the Inrari Peninsula availible for download, however not all factions are currently implemented.

The factions present in this early version are:

Kingdom of Eregale
Crown of Arnon
Tsardom of Bulran
Lenthia
Sireli
Franecae

Factions not present in this early version are:

Kashin Alliance
Gasharakk Sultanate
Saramian Republic
Terashian Republic
Prinicaplity of Liaster

You may notice that i have not even released any information on some of these factions yet, and will be soon.

All of the troop trees for the factions that are included are complete except for Franecae, which at present has no infantry or ranged units.

Back
Top Bottom