Well, that went badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voutare said:
Redcoat, if she can't handle being bullied on the internet, what makes you think she can handle the real world?

She's the person that would cause more problems than good, and really, as bad as it is for someone to die, it's not exactly a loss for humanity, it's just another sub-human being cleansed.

Main Entry: sub·hu·man
Pronunciation: "s&b-'hyü-m&n, 's&b-, -'yü-
Function: adjective
: less than human; especially : of or relating to an infrahuman taxonomic group <the use of subhuman primates in medical research> —subhuman noun

In·ter·net      /ˈɪntərˌnɛt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-ter-net] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide (usually prec. by the). The Internet includes commercial, educational, governmental, and other networks, all of which use the same set of communications protocols. 

Funny, smarter people than you mention nothing of subhumanism. But then again, the fact you're becoming a nazi on the same internet you refer to as making a human being "sub-human" probably reduces your credibility to nil.

God, you guys are so mean. I mean, have some sympathy. I can't even beleive you would say stuff like "she deserved it"

she killed herself out of depression, because another family was toying with her mind! That is horrible.

It's also very sad. I feel bad for the family.

Wow this subject is getting fired up.

my opinion is that she didn;t deseve this, however stuped it is

When people mess with your mind you go nuts, it's not that she was crazy, they made her crazy

I would not say she deserved it, but I would say she is, ultimately, at fault.

You think she would have heard the saying:

"Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me?" some point in her life. The point is that what people think about you, what they say about you, does not matter at all. It cannot hurt you, unless you let it.

Big surprise, she let it.

That rule is ****e though. When you're surrounded by people making fun of you and humilating you, you don't just think "AHA, I play the rule card, your attacks lose all damage!" "oh noes, lets be friends".

Words DO hurt.

First off, I mostly agree with the opinion that this girl was used, and that it's bad. But honestly, you can't say she 'deserved' something that she did to herself. It's just like saying anyone else deserves committing suicide; it makes no sense.

maybe she couldn't take the hint. if heaps of people are paying you out somewhere, generally most people go somewhere else. maybe if she'd not kept going back there when she knew that people were saying mean and nasty things about her she might be alive...

Vilhjalmr said:
You can't realistically expect us to have empathy for everything that crawls out of the gutter of humanity. That's just silly.

But again, who are you to say what's the gutter of humanity? That's a bit harsh considering that she hadn't harmed anyone else at all.

Redcoat - Mic said:
That rule is ****e though. When you're surrounded by people making fun of you and humilating you, you don't just think "AHA, I play the rule card, your attacks lose all damage!" "oh noes, lets be friends".

Words DO hurt.

I'd hardly say she was surrounded. And from the sounds of it, nobody really picked on her in real life. See, the thing is, with a computer, nobody is trying to force-feed you the words, nobody is "making" you stay there and put up with anything.

Nobody makes you stay there in real life, you could just run off, doesn't mean they're going to stop making fun of you. What was she meant to do, never go online?
I think she was pretty much surrounded seeing as she had one "friend" (the girl) who was making fun of her with those guys. If that's all she has, then that's surrounded.

And also, I think with that weight it's fairly safe to assume she got picked on.

Jlgx50 said:
When people mess with your mind you go nuts, it's not that she was crazy, they made her crazy
According to Freud's complementary series there are 3 factors involving personality conflicts, neurosis, or "crazyness" (yes, I know they are not the same, just to make it simple), whatever you wanna call it :
The hereditary part, childhood experiences and a catalyst factor.

"Sane" or "common" people don't go crazy over something someone told them. Go to any highschool and youll see plenty of people being bullied over, heck, I knew lots of people like that, I still see them today, and they are normal people. It takes a lot more than words or simple actions like "bullying" to drive a person crazy.

anyway

its a bit odd that the people who did it now go and sue that guy for damages, if i were them i'd be happy their was no attempt to pwn me back and be happy that only my table was damaged and not me
what the did they sue them??
if that where my daughter i would erase the family frome the earth

Oh crap. It's indeed retarded to kill yourself over something like that, but one has to understand women are frail when it comes to looks and we are talking about a teen here. All that inferiority complex about being fat and having attention deficit disorder and then being bullied in the net without having friends to back her up. I feel... pity.

As for the "sub-human" comment , I would only use it to describe hip-hop musicians and pedophiles. Really, you got to be vain and empty as hell to feel such animosity over a depressed person that killed herself.

D'Sparil said:
Jlgx50 said:
According to Freud's complementary series there are 3 factors involving personality conflicts, neurosis, or "crazyness" (yes, I know they are not the same, just to make it simple), whatever you wanna call it :

"Sane" or "common" people don't go crazy over something someone told them. Go to any highschool and youll see plenty of people being bullied over, heck, I knew many of them, I still see them today, and they are normal people. It takes a lot more than words or simple actions like "bullying" to drive a person crazy.

Freud is now know in the psychology world as: bull****. Either that or you're admitting to fancying your mum.
True it'd have to pretty intense bullying to drive a person crazy, but bullying coupled with other issues it's perfectly feasible.
However, doesn't sound like this girl was mad.

Vilhjalmr said:
James said:
First off, I mostly agree with the opinion that this girl was used, and that it's bad. But honestly, you can't say she 'deserved' something that she did to herself. It's just like saying anyone else deserves committing suicide; it makes no sense.

What I'm saying is that if a person is retarded enough to commit suicide over some guy she met over the internet turning out to be an ass, than I feel no pity for her.

See also:

Vilhjalmr said:
Stupid people deserve to die.

Tell me, have you ever felt love or are those circuits of yours just malfunctioning.  :wink:
This girl obviously thought the was well in there and trusted the boy, when they turned around and posted all that ****, it would have made her feelings completely implode.

Whow. You hate depressed little girls? I can only laugh  :lol: . The ultimate irony will be if you ever have a daughter.

Redcoat - Mic said:
D'Sparil said:
Jlgx50 said:

"Sane" or "common" people don't go crazy over something someone told them. Go to any highschool and youll see plenty of people being bullied over, heck, I knew many of them, I still see them today, and they are normal people. It takes a lot more than words or simple actions like "bullying" to drive a person crazy.

Freud is now know in the psychology world as: bull****.
True it'd have to pretty intense bullying to drive a person crazy, but bullying coupled with other issues it's perfectly feasible.
However, doesn't sound like this girl was mad.
I have to disagree. No ****ing psychologist in the world will tel you that "Freud is bull****", doesnt matter what school does he follow. Regardless of how much psychoanalysis has been discredited as a valid theory, Freud is still considered one of the pillars of Psychology. Today, not many psychologists follow him, but most respect him.

Either that or you're admitting to fancying your mum.
All I have to say about this is  :roll:

I don't believe he said he hated them, just he can't stand them.

He's not the only one.  :lol:

Vilhjalmr said:
El Duke said:
Really, you got to be vain and empty as hell to feel such animosity over a depressed person that killed herself.

My personal opinion is that suicidal young girls are the lowest of the low, except for, say, child molesters and fundies.

Which brings me to wonder how serious you, and many other cynical folks, are when you say this, especially when all one needs to do is type in the text, "____ is/are the lowest of the low". Kinda reminds me of what ol' Narc said about this forum when he wondered how many people here seriously believe what they say here...

I don't say this as an insult, more as a musing.

El Duke said:
Whow. You hate depressed little girls? I can only laugh  :lol: . The ultimate irony will be if you ever have a daughter.

That'll be the day. He'll probably go to prison for murder of a minor.

Back
Top Bottom