internet issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman

Marquis
So today, Virgin broke horribly, causing the internet to lose connection every 5 seconds making doing anything on line impossible. After a quick call, they told us to reboot everything and once we did we had lovely stable connections... For everything except my computer.

I'm connected via homeplug adapters straight into the virgin super hub and the connection is there. No issues are detected and the visualisation shows a perfect connection from the PC to the hub to the net. Yet I cannot use my browser, connect to steam or do anything online. Any ideas as to fixes? Be gentle, I'm not computer savvy!

At the risk of jynxing it, it is now working after 4 hours of haphazard faffing and an hour of giving up and playing games.

Hehe, broke again. Currently plugged into the hub directly and it's fixed. I can't stay plugged in however.

Can you be more clear, because what is "Virgin" do you mean the company? like Virgin Mobile or...?

Hehe, broke again. Currently plugged into the hub directly and it's fixed. I can't stay plugged in however.
If it's plugged in and working, why or what can't stay plugged in???

I'm not sure how I could be more clear.

Yes, Virgin the company.

I can't stay plugged into the hub.

sorted it, so locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom