[ECS] Livestreams & Recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

I would love to stream them matches :grin:.

I play Warband at the highest resolution and usually have quite some spare time. I don't know how I commentate, but that's because I've never streamed before.

But hey, there needs to be a first sometime :p.

watly said:

I play Warband at the highest resolution and usually have quite some spare time. I don't know how I commentate, but that's because I've never streamed before.

I can comment with u :$

hibik said:
watly said:

I can comment with u :$

Yes pls.

watly said:

That sounds good but you need a good internet-connection.
You can check if it's suitable for streaming :wink: ( You should have an upload rate of at least 1 mB/s. )
If not there's also the chance of co-commentating. :grin:

I have an uploadspeed of 100Mb/s (In practice aproximately 93Mb/s), so I believe it is fine :grin:.

I have had some streaming test sessions and it runs perfectly, so.

Tonight on Warband Battlestream we have Bohemian Guard vs Sojusz Starych i Jęczących @Warband Battlestream.​

9lqp.png
          [size=24pt]VS[/size]         
k1UIvjx.png

Kick off 11/10 at 18:00 BST
http://www.twitch.tv/warband_battlestream​

So our first match of the ECS qualifiers sees Czech old boys Bohemian Guard go up against "Sojusz Starych i Jęczących", a conglomerate of Polish clans. It takes place in what is probably the most difficult of the qualification groups, with Russian outfit The Fishers being the other team. A win here is vital and will set one of these teams well on the way to the group stages. Should be good!

Thanks to everyone watched and to the teams. Was an exciting match. Hopefully we'll be bringing you more qualifying matches soon. Video here:
http://www.twitch.tv/warband_battlestream/b/469295806

Shemaforash said:
Thanks for watching, please bring feedback if you have some :smile:
i watched the match during lunch, i really enjoyed the quality of vid (res+way u recorded it); also the comments were very nice; i personaly like to have one of the commentators being non-English, to slow a bit the speed of comments

anyway, it was 10/10, i really think taleworlds should have a look at the great work done by community =)

Back
Top Bottom