[ECS] Livestreams & Recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
lrbkw.png

LIVESTREAMS & RECORDINGS

This threads is for information regarding streams and recording made of ECS matches. Any requests for the streaming of matches can be made to Captain Lust, Deacon or to any of the other regular streamers. Any other questions, feel free to throw Deacon a PM. Enjoy.

We're hoping to get a lot of these matches streamed or recorded and in order for that to happen we will need volunteers. So please if you have the capabilities or would like to give it a go, contact an admin.

I can record matches as well (Though in very low settings)

Any team who wishes to have their match recorded tell me on steam (I want the date and time of the match)

Dasvi2018 said:

Any team who wishes to have their match recorded tell me on steam (I want the date and time of the match)

Yeah would be great to get a few more streamers in on it.

Killfacer said:
Dasvi2018 said:

Yeah would be great to get a few more streamers in on it.

I am a recorder. Not a streamer...

Thanks for all the volunteers.

@Cybran - I, and I think everyone, really enjoyed your streams with Duken. Maybe you can start up again!

Would be great to get streams going. Lots of matches going to be played at similar times and with such stacked groups, there's going to be a lot of matches that everyone will want to see.

Back
Top Bottom