[ECS] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Artorius_Pendragon said:
Shemaforash said:
I still go by the idea that this is a team tournament and never a clan tournament.
this is the point, all the players from eliminated teams playing in other team. This is only a rq. If you are eliminated you cant play, like in football.
I agree with my mates and the Shema's point is correct...but imo the real point is this:
Sir Icorda said:
does it make sense to form a team for a tournament and get all the top players from eliminated teams playing instead of the original ones?

Andreadegge said:
Artorius_Pendragon said:
Shemaforash said:
I still go by the idea that this is a team tournament and never a clan tournament.
this is the point, all the players from eliminated teams playing in other team. This is only a rq. If you are eliminated you cant play, like in football.
I agree with my mates and the Shema's point is correct...but imo the real point is this:
Sir Icorda said:
does it make sense to form a team for a tournament and get all the top players from eliminated teams playing instead of the original ones?

How many players have actually done this? on top of relax and jonyd?

Vivar and Majesty were in other rosters only because i originally decided that TnT is not joining. Then once KURWA was created, they already had teams and just came back to their original team which did indeed join the tournament after all, instead of ditching the teams right away they joined their own team after the other team they were helping dropped out.

Tbh i don't think this is a big problem at all, it just seemed like one.

I do think there should be some limits to changing teams, most people just seem to be over reacting.

Just want to clarify that I'm not only talking about KURWA, some other clans got good players from eliminated teams but they are allowed to do that since rules don't imply anything, my point is that there should be a limitation to prevent mass team transfers in general, and to not sound like a polemic, I take the occasion to thank the ECS admins for this tournament, and to read this posts in good faith :grin:

Back
Top Bottom