Clan Banner Pack [Uploaded EU3.9 & NA2.5!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Akarian Knights [Akaria]
61979.png

3. Clan must be active. Yah. We had like 100k scrims last week i didnt sleep once
4. NA.

Edit:

I got bored (over thanksgiving break) and figured out how to do crap and pasted a purple lion on top of a purple lion then saved it on something called dropbox. Sadly I'm completely inept and now banners can only be viewed in their maximum quality:

All of them are part of "c" besides the bottom right, which is in the utterly fantastic definition I am forced to play the game at on my craptop.
62135.png

Anyways, heres the dropbox. I was too lazy to rename it something else: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6fvh3yfir0ewhq/2.3.files.rar?dl=0

I don't care what you do with this.  Perhaps it could aid you in skipping a few steps or perhaps not.

Thought to drop this by. Alpha Alliance (AA) and HdB (House Boullion) disbanded quite some time ago for the NA scene. You might want to remove then. I also believe tK has disbanded. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

VinnyPooh said:
SPQR said:
Is my ferocious pet in the latest addition of the banner pack?

Banner:

PommeranianBannerFinal.jpg

(mmmmmm... makes we want to drain a Guinness.

cancer

Hey vinny the poop, has Russia taken over Ukraine yet? You should learn to be nice, because that seems the only way your little country is going to make it in this world. :smile:

Changelog:

- Uploaded EU 3.8:
Added: Castellan, Fearless & 3A_PYCb
Deleted: -
Edited: -

- Uploaded NA 2.4:
Added: Akaria & UA
Deleted: -
Edited: -

1. Clan Name: Aequalitas
2. Banner:
aCF5T6t.png