Hdd problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaKnight

Sergeant Knight
Alright, for a month there has been bsod's on my pc, every time i started it up and go to te login screen, inwould go to a bsod after 5 seconds. Or when i do get to log in it crashes to a bsod. I used to be able to get in my hdd. Now i cant. It just failed. Now what happens is that it goes through the hp logo and then goes to a black screen with a blinking underscore line. And thats it. I tried reinstalling windows, the windows disc doesnt recognize my hdd. Bios does and i ran the hp diagnostic tool and it says my hdd passed. And so did my ram.

The bsod's i've been having are:
Driver_ Irql_less_or_equal (multiple times)
Pfn_list_corrupt (only 2 times)
Bad_pool_header (once or twice)
Interrupt_exception_not_handled (few times)
Memory_management

Hdd: western digital 1 tb (brand number unknown)
Psu:corsair 500 watts bronze
Gpu: amd radeon hd 7770 1gb
Processor: amd phenom x4 9650

If im missing something please advise, i really need the pc back. I dont mind losing data or reinstalling, but it needs to work again. I beg of you.

Thanks, Beta

P.s. the wd hdd was bought around march. So its not that old.

Typed on iphone. Sry for grammar mistakes or spelling.

And then what, i cant acces my computer anymore. Its stuck at that... It wont tell me any other error.

I had all of those BSODs on my laptop before I reinstalled the OS. This requires you to either have a recovery disk or an internet connection and a flash drive to create a bootable USB disk.

If the BIOS cannot recognize the HDD, though, you have to replace it.

The bios does recognize it. I just reinstalled my os, i was just looking for a way to keep my data. Thanks though. Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom