READ THIS if you Crash & Lag in-game and have 64bit PC

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroFighterR

Grandmaster Knight
Read here for all the guides and tips provided by the Head Developer: http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/tutorials/stop-crashing-in-game-in-v0115-if-you-have-a-64-bit-pc

First of all,

Make sure you do the cmd changes.

type cmd in search bar, then bring up the CMD, in Command Prompt type
"bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 4096"    without quotes and press ENTER    - You must manually type it , not copy and paste, otherwise it won't work

make sure you put Corpses to 0, Use Low Res v0119 and it should be fine

Try not to play on a overpopulated server, too many bots can crashed your game because warband is not a optimized game. When 600 Bots appear on your screen anyone who doesn't have the best pc will crashed instantly

-  there is a space between edit and /set and a space between VA and 4096
-Apparently from what Lisa says, that you will crashed in map change if you use dx7. If you switch to dx9 it should not crash

if it says unrecognized:
Your PATH variable needs to include the C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows folders, that's probably why it's not finding those commands.

I have no idea why it got screwed up, but you can fix it by:

- Click Start, right-click "Computer", and select "Properties"

- Click the "Advanced System Settings" in the left pane

- Click the "Advanced" tab

- Click the "Environment Variables..." button near the bottom of the dialogue box

- Change the value of the PATH variable in the upper box if it exists there, or in the lower box if it doesn't. Be sure to separate each folder name with a ";" (semicolon) character.

Some while ago my Warband started crashing. I looked for help around the net and someone told me that I should put Load Textures on Demand off, so I did and it worked. Then some while after that I was trying to play Full Invasion 2, but without Load Textures on Demand it wont work.. So if I do either one of these options, it will crash. What to do?

Juholi said:
Some while ago my Warband started crashing. I looked for help around the net and someone told me that I should put Load Textures on Demand off, so I did and it worked. Then some while after that I was trying to play Full Invasion 2, but without Load Textures on Demand it wont work.. So if I do either one of these options, it will crash. What to do?

Read whats on above and you will understand. also wait for v0120 as it is more optimized. Again use Low res not High Res. High Res is only for PCs like Alienware

Sauron_mate said:
Read whats on above and you will understand. also wait for v0120 as it is more optimized. Again use Low res not High Res. High Res is only for PCs like Alienware

I have low res, but it doesn't seem any different. Situation I have is just distressing.. But if v0120 is my only hope, I'll wait for it

Juholi said:
Sauron_mate said:

I have low res, but it doesn't seem any different. Situation I have is just distressing.. But if v0120 is my only hope, I'll wait for it

Try download Low res v0120, it is much more optimized than v0119. please inform us if you have better performance or still have issues with the mod. Thank you

"An unknown command was specified" I typed it exactly like this: bcdedit / set IncreaseUser VA 4096
Did I do something wrong?

awkwardduck said:
"An unknown command was specified" I typed it exactly like this: bcdedit / set IncreaseUser VA 4096
Did I do something wrong?

Make sure its done as followed:
DcVCC9f.png

I did what was recommended in the first post. Still once in a while i get an error message saying something like. "The game crashed in an unusual way...". Happens circa 1 out of 10 times when joining server or loading new map on a server.

I have a great computer and very good internet conection but i have lots of lag spikes in the amber version, so much that it always gets me disconected. I know it is not my conection because in other multiplayer mods it is perfect.

Ive changed all my settings to minimum my UI is set to minimum too i have the game running with direct 7X... The game never crashes but i get disconected and lag spikes so much that is unbereable to play.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

haresmasher said:
I have a great computer and very good internet conection but i have lots of lag spikes in the amber version, so much that it always gets me disconected. I know it is not my conection because in other multiplayer mods it is perfect.

Ive changed all my settings to minimum my UI is set to minimum too i have the game running with direct 7X... The game never crashes but i get disconected and lag spikes so much that is unbereable to play.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Surely Direct 9 has better optimization right? I know it works better on other demanding mods such as PW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom