OK, so where is the complete feature list

Users who are viewing this thread

1 - You get to enlist in a Lord's army. With that, you get issued equipment based on your "rank" within that troop tree. You advance up the troop tree as you go. If you revolt or desert, you lose honor and are labeled a criminal by everyone.

2 - It has Diplomacy MiniMod

3 - It has Pre-Battle Orders and Deployments MiniMod

There's your detailed feature list. :wink:

I was searching for the same thing so posting here so i dont start a new thread.

Maybe Arland is willing to help a bit more :smile:

.Is the deployment mini-mod the same as in battle formations? Ranks, wedge, shieldwall, skirmish, wtc.?

.Can i use this with item/scene mods? Basicly 2 ladder siege mod, extra item mods, etc? Does this mod touch those files in any way?

Thank you :smile:

klarum said:
.Is the deployment mini-mod the same as in battle formations? Ranks, wedge, shieldwall, skirmish, wtc.?
Yes.

.Can i use this with item/scene mods? Basicly 2 ladder siege mod, extra item mods, etc? Does this mod touch those files in any way?
Backup your copy of the mod (as usual), but there should be no conflict in altering scenes.  Items probably have some entries from the mod, but you can always add more items, just don't remove ones that currently exist in your save game.

Back
Top Bottom