New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

hmm, ofcourse playing as estonians, i noticed the elder names are mostly russian( Slavic) and even some baltish (the real baltic culture) names. just a question: will it be changed in the next version. also, about yuryev, ( my history is, somewhat bad on estonian history[if going into details]) shouldnt it be under estonian tribes. i know russian principalities conquered it , but by the time of year 1200 estonians had taken it back.

king of europe said:
hmm, ofcourse playing as estonians, i noticed the elder names are mostly russian( Slavic) and even some baltish (the real baltic culture) names. just a question: will it be changed in the next version. also, about yuryev, ( my history is, somewhat bad on estonian history[if going into details]) shouldnt it be under estonian tribes. i know russian principalities conquered it , but by the time of year 1200 estonians had taken it back.

Most of the names from the baltic factions I took them from Crusaders King II, if you have suggestions regarding the estonians ones I will have no trouble changing them... although to be honest a few slavic names in the villages near Russian territory will do no harm (in any case I'd prefer to have a majority of baltic ones).

Regarding Yur'ev... well I don't know, any sources regarding its status around 1200?

Korinov said:
king of europe said:

Most of the names from the baltic factions I took them from Crusaders King II, if you have suggestions regarding the estonians ones I will have no trouble changing them... although to be honest a few slavic names in the villages near Russian territory will do no harm (in any case I'd prefer to have a majority of baltic ones).

Regarding Yur'ev... well I don't know, any sources regarding its status around 1200?
Keep in mind that those names have the name Pivtsay among them, meaning "beer" in Serbian.  :lol:
There's a different, better list somewhere on the User Modifications subforum.

EDIT: Here they are

tsuudi = {
graphical_culture = ugricgfx
color = { 0.3 0.8 0.8 }

male_names = {
Aavo Aimur Ain Aino Alar Alevipoeg Alo Anti Ants Are Arne Arseni Arved Arvi Arvo Baldur Cake Culle Eego Eerik Eksitaja Enn Enu Gunnar Hannu Hoidja Hännamees Ilmar Ilo Jumal Järvevana Kaevukoll Kalev Kalevine Kalevipoeg Kalju Kalm Koit Kõu Leho Lembit Lembitu Mana Manalane Mati Meelis Meeme Melete Metsavana Muntelene Olavi Olev Olevipoeg Osmi Pardiajaja Peninukk Peremees Pikker Pikne Puuk Raivo Sohni Soini Sulev Sulevipoeg Taevas Taevataat Taimo Taivas Taivo Tappete Toivo Tont Tooni Toor Tooru Tuuleisa Tuuslar Uku Unnepeve Vambola Vanaisa Yalde Ylle Äike
}
female_names = {
Aime Aive Anu Astrid Eda Eevi Eha Ehaema Endla Ent Haldjas Hele Helga Helgi Heli Helja Helju Helme Helve Hämarik Ilmaneitsi Ilmatütar Ilo Ilu Inda Ingrid Jutta Kairi Kaja Kalmuneiu Kratt Laine Leili Linda Lumme Luupainaja Maaemä Maimu Maire Meeli Metsaema Murueide Murueit Näkk Nõid Painaja Piret Pisuhänd Põrguneitsi Rõugutaja Salme Siret Sirje Taara Taarapita Tarapita Tarapitha Tharapita Tooru Tulihänd Tuule-Emä Tütred Vaike Veteema Äiatar
}

modifier = default_culture_modifier
}

tsuudi = {
graphical_culture = ugricgfx
color = { 0.3 0.8 0.8 }

male_names = {
Aare Agu Ahas Ahti Ain Alo Anderikas Aopelg Aotõiv Armas Arp Arvo Atko Aulemb Hain Haljas Heameel Heatõiv Helemeel Helmetõiv Hoovatõiv Hurmas Hurmetõiv Hõimulemb Hüvalemb Hüvameel Hüvatõiv Igalemb Igapäiv Ihameel Ihalemb Ihatõiv Ihavald Ihar Ilmalemb Ilmar Ilvelemb Jaolemb Kaaren Kahar Kahru Kahrulemb Kahus Kail Kalev Kalju Kaljuvald Kaomeel Kari Karuvald Kaugemeel Kaur Kessu Kiur Kiurupelg Koit Küllelemb Leetõiv Lembit Leppetõiv Lible Lättelemb Manivald Mart Neeme Niglas Ohetõiv Ohevald Ott Otelemb Piho Päevalemb Raho Rahuleid Sulev Sutemeel Sutepelg Tarvet Tasulemb Toom Tuglas Tunne Tutkas Tuul Tõeleid Tõiv Tõivulemb Tõll Tõnn Uku Unipäiv Vandemeel Varjelemb Vello Vesse Vihavald Vililemb Vilimeel Vilitõiv Vilivald Värvo Õigemeel Ülo
}
female_names = {
Aasa Aime Aita Aldi Anni Annika Are Auli Aune Ebe Elo Ere Hele Heli Helina Helgi Helmi Helbe Helve Hiie Hämarik Ida Ilmi Ilme Ilo Kaili Kaja Kalli Kare Kiire Killu Käbi Lagle Laine Lee Leelo Leili Lemme Liisu Lill Luule Mari Marja Meeli Niine Ninni Pilve Põim Päivi Salme Säde Taimi Tiiu Tui Urve Viire Vilja Virge Virve Värvu Õie Õnne Ülane
}

modifier = default_culture_modifier
}

magnificent ... perfect..

2 elders names thta must be in : Manivalde (possibly elder of the whole of Saaremaa(osel) and Lembitu (hero of  estonians in the crusades) who was elder of Leole

note: do not use names that end with "poeg" especially Kalvipoeg ,olevipoeg,sulevipoeg , these names are from our national "book" (the most importnant book of  our culture) . most likely estonans at that time didnt have names that indicated family connections ( poeg= son)

there are a few maps of estonian area before 1208 , which show estonian territory go as far as Petserimaa(estonian name)

Ramsay Bolton said:
Cant download the mod because Megaupload says the file is unavailable and the other site isn't working for me.
Well, obviously you are using some sort of browser that is not working properly or you are trying to download from North Korea. For me both links work very well. As mentioned in the first post, Mega works best with Chrome.

i remember a post where there were lots of names for some baltic factions. but i cant find it atm.

if lords titles are in estonian then :
Maavanem (Elder)
Lembitu ( Leole[the one in middle])
Manivalde (Lindanise)
Lembitu as the leader of the faction
not sure if these are already in the game but these 2 are a must since there are quite alot of sources about these 2.

BTW, of the lists of names for Estonians above, the second one is made by an Estonian guy and is considered much better.

I bid you thanks ,you are great folk,i am sorry for my ignobil and rather wreckless behaviour some time ago.
I am off to create the regnum of europe 1200 staff worship :grin:

Nice work as usual guys, congrats to all of you!

I'm sorry I could not have been more helpful during those last months. I wish I could have, but i'm quite busy with life, you know.
anyway, keep up your amazing work!

I'm diying to see Byzantium and the Crusader States (actually, right since this mod started production), so please keep it up!!

I'll be supporting Europe 1200 from my Youtube channel with a lot of gameplays. Just so you know, it's what my subscribers are all asking for right now, Europe 1200 videos.

Added a new mirror (sockshare) that has worked fantastic for me at least. In any case Mega seems to be down at this moment but Bitshare works  :???:

I downloaded new beta 9 0.22 mod and extract it in modules but when i run it it wont start, gives me message missing woman face cap or something like that... does anyone have problem like that? 

Back
Top Bottom