New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Korinov

Knight at Arms
Hello everyone, we developers of Europe 1200 announce (with great pleasure) that version 0.22 has just been released.

As with previous releases, this is a 100% standalone (you don't need a previous version of the mod to make it work) and also not save game compatible (you can however import your character, but only your character, from any savegame, as usual).

Mirrors:

https://mega.co.nz/#!MRh3lZoB!BH5QHy2HB_wHkSx1sdnM83DAM2Q5tkHDPeNBO-1CEiQ

http://bitshare.com/files/uw9qrdke/Europe-1200-0.22---Beta-9.rar.html

http://www.sockshare.com/file/8A78640CB7521D04

If you're not aware how Mega works: it'll ask for the folder where you want to put the download when it reaches 100%, don't worry.

I've tried to upload it first to M&Bnexus but it's not been possible (gives me a weird "no file uploaded" error), so only the Mega link for now (alternative ones will be added in the following days).

Changelog:
Major:
- Added Principality of Chernigov.
- Added Principality of Vladimir-Suzdal.
- Added the Lithuanian Tribes.
- Added the Northern Baltic Tribes.
- Added the Curonian Tribes.
- Added the Estonian Tribes.
- Added the Finnish Tribes.

Minor:
- Several map textures ('plain', 'ocean' and 'desert') changed again, using tweaked versions of textures taken from the Free Seamless Textures blog. Moar info here.
- Added a new chain of quests that may allow you to obtain a cool weapon (ask the Pope if he needs a hand with something).
- Armors:
- Some unique armors for certain characters (Emperor Otto, a few companions, etc).
- Common armors: revamp of several already existing textures, plus a bunch of new generic ones (thanks to Kuauik for some of them).
- Prussian Tribes is getting more elders but their armies are a bit smaller now.
- Vastly improved some of the faction symbols (in the "Factions" notes page).
- You'll receive a crown and a specific sword when you become a king on your own.
- The "deliver cattle" quest will no longer be offered by guild masters after the player becomes a landlord and/or has a level higher than 15.
- Several changes and minor fixes regarding Bohemian nobility.
- Added a new wooden castle scene by Quapitty (for baltic and russian factions).

Fixes:
- The rescue lord mission should be working now.
- Fixed some errors in the russian, prussian and bulgarian troop trees.
- The nurses of unmarried young ladies no longer tell you to surrender or die.
- Fixed master craftmen (the guys who manage your enterprises) in Russian towns.
- The baltic "renegade nobles" quest now works as intented (previously it featured russian-like troops instead of baltic ones).
- Fixed a certain dialogue option in the "Expel Culture" quest (previously you could get stuck in the dialogue).

A few things you should know:
- Armors used by Chernigovian, Vladimirian, Novgorodian and Ryazanian militias are mere placeholders put there until Cèsar finishes the specific textures for russian militias.
- Two byrnie models used by the baltic factions ('wolf' and 'bear' ones) lack a proper specular sub-texture so they are using the default Native byrnie's one. They may look a bit odd in a few places if you look closely. They will be fixed  probably in next version when the needed specular sub-texture is finished.