Buying banking and safezone scripts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Genesis_

Recruit
Hello,

I am looking for stable banking/safezone scripts. I am willing to pay, and we may discuss the amount over steam.

Steam name: my_dads_gay

Thanks,

Genesis

Same here, the old PW used to be better, seemed more 'survival'

It is also harder for servers to start off without the scripts.

PW changes from time to time, but the banking system ruined a few things, and I hate combat loggers ........

Unrestricted autobanking has proved to be more harmful for the gameplay than the old admin banking.

Of course, it has also given nexus a huge advantage over random servers popping up.

Von Blucher said:
Auto banking is awesome but should have smaller limit.

Saving of equipment i am not so keen on.

Saving equipment is fine over a few hours, as you can go on and off as you please, but it should be wiped every day at like 4am or something.

I think i have this, however i'm still figuring this all out for my self.

Open 'doors.brf' with 'openBRF', use the invisible door mesh and 'F' commands, link it with python to the database, somehow.

I'm probally out of my mind, but i just started this yesterday.

Genesis_ said:
Open 'doors.brf' with 'openBRF', use the invisible door mesh and 'F' commands, link it with python to the database, somehow.
Unless you are going to use your own module name and get the players to download your module on their clients, you need to keep compatible with official PW: changing the invisible doors to do something different would be breaking compatibility with almost every scene created. You can change things on the server as long as official PW features are not broken or majorly changed from the client's perspective.

_666_ said:
Means, just do what you have just said, but link it with an often unused prop?

I believe it does, one could basicly use a variant if the pw chest prop, since there are 3 of those.

Don't give out the scripts I sent you glenn, or copy the code.  You offered help fixing them which you never did, instead you are offering them out to other people.  Don't say you magically came up with your own system, you are obviously working with the codes that I payed a lot of money for.  I'm pissed off.

_666_ said:
Means, just do what you have just said, but link it with an often unused prop?
That's better, but still not really ideal: server side changes should not break existing PW features, just add new ones or tweak them in small ways that keep the client presentation consistent. I should probably add some usable "custom_script_trigger_a - e" scene props in the next version, with an invisible container mesh.

The stupid codes ripped the pw community apart from good servers, now there is only 2 dominated servers for 2 regions, NA and EU .

If u get banned then well you basicaly delete PW  :roll:

Also nexus is crape with crap admins. Well, the admins are never on so I can't really tell if they are all crap.

Peasant_xD said:
Don't give out the scripts I sent you glenn, or copy the code.  You offered help fixing them which you never did, instead you are offering them out to other people.  Don't say you magically came up with your own system, you are obviously working with the codes that I payed a lot of money for.  I'm pissed off.

I am sad you felt for his tricks, sadly he is too young and thinks he is great.

as I used to be an admin, I agree and like this banking system, mainly because, its difficult when no admins are online and you need to access x amount of money, yes, farming and otherways are relevant but the banking system

• 1.Makes it a whole lot easier for the admins.

• 2.more difficult-survival for the players, seeming half the time the bank controlled city is held by a faction that rmd's or "Taxes" as they put it.

• 3.It allows the player to gain more fun instead of raging that they've lost everything, therefore resulting in "Oh yeah, lets go the bank!"

One thing I don't agree on, is something we did on our server, we used to allow players to bank their armour/weapons (Only 4slots 'Items') and they could gain this by asking the admin; sadly, PW isn't what it was and the community has gotten a lot more blood thirsty an you'll know what factions im talking off... But back on track, I think the banking system is well placed, maybe lower the withdraw amount a bit.

Bear6382 said:
as I used to be an admin, I agree and like this banking system, mainly because, its difficult when no admins are online and you need to access x amount of money, yes, farming and otherways are relevant but the banking system

• 1.Makes it a whole lot easier for the admins.

• 2.more difficult-survival for the players, seeming half the time the bank controlled city is held by a faction that rmd's or "Taxes" as they put it.

• 3.It allows the player to gain more fun instead of raging that they've lost everything, therefore resulting in "Oh yeah, lets go the bank!"

One thing I don't agree on, is something we did on our server, we used to allow players to bank their armour/weapons (Only 4slots 'Items') and they could gain this by asking the admin; sadly, PW isn't what it was and the community has gotten a lot more blood thirsty an you'll know what factions im talking off... But back on track, I think the banking system is well placed, maybe lower the withdraw amount a bit.
However I do recommend setting a limit you can put in the bank, otherwise everyone is just getting too rich.

Back
Top Bottom