MP Antiquity Bello Civili - The Roman Civil War [Bello Civili: Egypt released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

At first thought "just another roman crap mod" and after seeing that animation, well done man im actually excited now

Just a heads up: The title of your mod obviously refers to Caesars "Commentarii de bello civili" (Commentaries on the Civil War). The words "Bello civili" are in the ablative case and don't make much sense standing alone. You should either keep the preposition "de" and name it "De bello civili" (On/About the Civil War), or put the two words in the nominative case - which would be "Bellum civile" - so they can stand alone.

:idea:

008.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

%3F%3F%3F%3F57.png

014.jpg

%3F%3F%3F11.png

011.jpg
010.jpg

%3F%3F11.png

%3F10.png

%3F9.png

%3F12.png

%3F11.png

KickingJoub said:
Hinkel84 said:
What is the difference to other roman mods?

Might I inquire what roman mods you're referring to? If you mean NW mods then I must agree. Otherwise it's a slightly misinformed claim.
How is that? Without offending any other Roman mod. The only thing that Hinkel previewed that is already in another Roman mod is the slinger. (So far I know). So he's quite right.

I rly like the vid and the big amount of features
Lyra-maids? Some kind of ancient cheerleaders i think  :mrgreen:

gokiller said:
KickingJoub said:
Might I inquire what roman mods you're referring to? If you mean NW mods then I must agree. Otherwise it's a slightly misinformed claim.

How is that? Without offending any other Roman mod. The only thing that Hinkel previewed that is already in another Roman mod is the slinger. (So far I know). So he's quite right.

Rome at War has testudo, new stab, slingers. Admittedly no orders in latin or artillery and no musicians. Their new idle animation, which one hopes only works with shields, is perhaps not the greatest difference, but admittedly one anyway. Gameplay wise they'll have NW stuff and latin.

This, and you, however is not what and from who I was asking :wink:

Back
Top Bottom