MP Antiquity Bello Civili - The Roman Civil War [Bello Civili: Egypt released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been reading the Ptolemaic army organization and i have the following suggestion to their common infantry rank structure.

Hypothetical rank comparison between Romans and Ptolemaics in game:

Romans:
  • Miles
  • Optio
  • Cornicen
  • Signifer
  • Centurion
Ptolemaics:
  • Stratiotes (Private Soldier)
  • Ouragos ('File-closer' Literally performed the same functions of Optio)
  • Kerux (Music or Signal)
  • Semeiophoros (Standard-Bearer)
  • Hekatontarches (Equivalent term for Centurion in the Ptolemaic Army)

q0cq.jpg

Some units from the Egyptian faction.

Could I get some help here?
I downloaded the mod and installed it properly, then the patch. Overwrote everything and proceeded the same as I have on every other M&B mod+patch I've played. I tried joining the populated BC servers, but was told "The server is running a newer version 2.000 of the current module you are running 1.104".
Just to test, i tried joining some unpopulated servers and was able to get into one of them.

Is my patch not installed properly? I tried extracting to desktop, then merging, too.

They're crossbows with a looped aiming animations. And the fire animation is simply the throw stone animation, and the bolt is replaced with a stone or lead ball. Quite simple really, you could do it with pistols too i guess.

Reigner said:
Could I get some help here?
I downloaded the mod and installed it properly, then the patch. Overwrote everything and proceeded the same as I have on every other M&B mod+patch I've played. I tried joining the populated BC servers, but was told "The server is running a newer version 2.000 of the current module you are running 1.104".
Just to test, i tried joining some unpopulated servers and was able to get into one of them.

Is my patch not installed properly? I tried extracting to desktop, then merging, too.

I believe you got very unlucky and installed the old version just before we released the update, try downloading the latest link here.
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8828.0

Great mod so far! but i have a question, why do the pilum do that much damage? i mean, they can easily break a shield. Is it meant to be that way, or just some glitch or something?

Pilum have a bonus against shields as they were designed to disable shields, we can't actually make the shield become disabled so we have it break. This is balanced by them being slow flying in the air and inaccurate. In most Roman mods, pilum can be thrown hundreds of meters are lightning speed but do little damage which always seems silly.

Everytime I try to install the mod it says I do not have Napoleonic Wars when I actually do, bought both Warband and NW on Steam, any help :?:

Have you got it in the same Warband installation?
Or, failing that, you should be able to put your NW code in again. Or you can put an NW code into Steam and it sorts it all for you.

So I'm guessing this mod is effectively dead now? I did enjoy this mod, just a shame the latest update ruined it abit. Any news on if it's ever going to be revived?

Can some one give the Server Files for the Version Bello Civili v.2 ?

With the old Server Files i cant connect to the Server.

Back
Top Bottom