Looking for volunteering for NA linebattles

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the Central Time Zone, and can make events that start at 5, 6, or 7 PM CST (GMT/UTC - 5, -6 during winter).

I am willing to do just about any position, even artillery guard (I don't know how many people think that's not interesting).

Steam: jaredthinks (Sinjid)
My in-game name on Napoleonic Wars: 1Xe[21e]SoD_Sinjid

Thanks in advance,
Jared

PS: I forgot his name today, but that one admin was such a jerk.
His name is JD.

If you don't want to partake in the most important LineBattle of our week... why would we keep you?

Complaining about the Events we are in, on the forums, and then asking to Merc for another regiment.

You can go and send your availability for all the other days of the week as well.

Have a good one my friend!

MercerQC said:
If you don't want to partake in the most important LineBattle of our week... why would we keep you?

Complaining about the Events we are in, on the forums, and then asking to Merc for another regiment.

You can go and send your availability for all the other days of the week as well.

Have a good one my friend!

I said to volunteer, and I was caught up in the moment.  I forgot his name today, but that one admin was such a jerk.

I didn't always just complain either, if you kept up with my Enjin wall, you would see I posted more positives than negatives about the events I went to.

JaredThinks said:
I forgot his name today, but that one admin was such a jerk.
His name is JD. He is a gentleman, and a damn good admin. But don't worry, he won't be able to treat you badly anymore, because you will be banned from our server if I ever see you on it.  :twisted:

5arge said:
JaredThinks said:
His name is JD. He is a gentleman, and a damn good admin. But don't worry, he won't be able to treat you badly anymore, because you will be banned from our server if I ever see you on it.  :twisted:
Oh 5arge, you're such a Sir.

5arge said:
JaredThinks said:

If I'm ever on it again.  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom