[Stage 2] Scheduling, extension requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure of my situation, but I might need an extension to get my duels with Noxx done, if only for a day or two.
My internet equipment seems to have gotten fried last week (I'm on my phone's crappy 3G atm), and people are dropping by tomorrow to fix it, but I'm not sure the connection will actually be back tomorrow.

So I'd like an extension until say, Friday, but most likely I'll have the duels done before then.

Deadline Two the 10th of September is over, still KilleR and Qoray hasn't fought. I am waiting for the winner of their fight but I assume someone is going to get a default win between them. I kinda want to know who to fight before the 13th. Other than that if both of them are still inactive on Steam and here; I've posted this and doesn't see myself responsible if I doesn't finish my fight before the 13th.

Thank you.

[Phoenix] said:
Deadline Two the 10th of September is over, still KilleR and Qoray hasn't fought. I am waiting for the winner of their fight but I assume someone is going to get a default win between them. I kinda want to know who to fight before the 13th. Other than that if both of them are still inactive on Steam and here; I've posted this and doesn't see myself responsible if I doesn't finish my fight before the 13th.

Thank you.
The deadlines are inclusive, so the 10th september deadline is over when the 10th september is over. There's likely to be an extension anyway as I haven't even sent out reminder PMs for all the people who forget they're in a tournament every round yet ^____^

Sorry for my late message but I really didnt know when to fight this deadline.

School just like started last Wednesday for me and i have trouble getting some time, because i have like school pretty long and not much free time left at the moment(organisation and stuff because of getting my school stuff and so on). I try to contact Qoray so we can still do it today afternoon/evening but as i said  i dont have much time at the moment.

Again i say sorry and hope you will understand my situation.

Never mind my extension request, I got my connection back today!

EDIT: except, of course, Noxx doesn't know that yet. Couldn't get a hold of him today. Extended deadline would still be good!

Qoray and me agreed that we both need a little extension and cant do our duel today anymore, I think our group should be finished at the end of the next deadline.

Sorry for this late request but just as i mentioned before i didnt have much time for Warband lately

Scar vs Blanco/Kharim
Requested by Scar who's been away but is now able to do his duel, till 13th

What a lie. Whenever I asked him he went offline and didnt response, twice. I took a screen will send you PM M.

Blanco said:
Scar vs Blanco/Kharim
Requested by Scar who's been away but is now able to do his duel, till 13th

What a lie. Whenever I asked him he went offline and didnt response, twice. I took a screen will send you PM M.

I didn't notice you asked me today. But please don't try to make it look like you desperatly tried to contact me - you didn't try to contact me, not when I was away nor when I came back. I'm ready for the duels...

Edit: You're offline again...

Edit 2: I'm still on The Ludus...

Hello. Schakal unfortunately is currently muted, so he asked me to post this for him:

Schakal | Professor: Hey does anyone know what's up with Morii? He hasn't accept my friend request on steam yet and the deadline is today

I would like to fight Robin today (deadline is today), because I don't think I have much time to fight the next days because of school. He has not been online for some time, but probably he will today idk. :smile:

Danish General said:
I would like to fight Robin today (deadline is today), because I don't think I have much time to fight the next days because of school. He has not been online for some time, but probably he will today idk. :smile:

Wasn't online this weekend, right. But i had to wait till i get my default win vs WoA_Alex. So i request an extension till let's say 17.

All remaining deadlines are extended until Tuesday, including Tuesday. Tuesday midnightish I WILL be randomizing remaining results and generating the brackets for the elimination stage!!!

!!!

The only unresolved match was AE_Morii vs Elvis_the_king. Since I wasn't told about any efforts to get it set up before today and they made equal effort today (schakal available all day, morii available all evening), I just went to random.org like I said I would at this time today. Schakal got the coinflip, sorry Morii.

Congratulations to all who made it to stage 3, brackets will be posted up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom