[Stage 2] Scheduling, extension requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post here if you require an extension in stage 2. Don't PM an admin about your extension. Only posts in this thread will be taken into account when deciding on any necessary default wins.

Accepted extensions

Hubbel vs Noxx
Requested by Hubbel because his internet is busted up, until 13th.

RoBiN vs Woa_Alex
Requested on behalf of Alex, who's been uncontactable for some time. until the 13th.

AE_Morii vs Gawain
Attempting to organise, extended until 13th

Bloody_Death vs Kratos
Requested on behalf of Kratos, who's been uncontactable for some time. until the 13th.

KilleR vs Qoray
Requested by Killer who's just started school and not having much time, but trying to set it up. until the 15th.

Scar vs Blanco/Kharim
Requested by Scar who's been away but is now able to do his duel, till 13th

BlackTide vs Legend_Kellerman
Extended to 15th to resolve the problem with arena move

Hcl_Charlini_of_Niflheim vs Surkan_of_Nilflheim
Heard nothing, extending till the 13th while i get in contact with these ppl

Tobi vs Morii
Requested by Tobi, away from 31 to 7th. Every effort should be made to get both this duel and Tobi and Morii's 2nd deadline duels done by the end of the 2nd deadline (8th). If not another extension should be requested

Kulis vs Blanco
Requested by Kulis on behalf of Blanco who's being unresponsive, deadline 1 extended to 5th september

Noxx and Menethil
Requested by Noxx, communication problems setting up a duel, aiming for the 3rd but extended to the 5th

AE_M vs Svensken
Requested by M, both working difficult shifts to set something up, extended only until the 4th for now

Cleric_Johnson vs ChevalieR
Requested by Cleric as he's visiting family atm. Extended until the 5th. Extended to 6th by Chevalier as his electricity is off.

Elvis_The_King vs Gawain
Requested on behalf of Gawain, extended until the 5th

Legend_Kellermann vs Esteban
Requested on behalf of Esteban, who hasn't accepted Kellermann's friend request

I will be away from August 31 to September 7. I'll do my duels quickly on my return, no problems with that.

I have to add to Tobi`s question, I won`t be online sience 3-9 due to my back to Poland.

Edit. Something is changed, I back to Poland yesterday, but tomorrow I'll leave, and it seems that I will not have fast internet connection (fast enough to play anything) and I`m not sure that I will be active. I`m gonna know it this Friday.

NeToMaN said:
I have to add to Tobi`s question, I won`t be online sience 3-9 due to my back to Poland.
Can you try to push Flex and KingArthur to play their duel ASAP so you're able to play the loser before the 3rd. Then there won't be any need for an extension

[M] said:
NeToMaN said:
Can you try to push Flex and KingArthur to play their duel ASAP so you're able to play the loser before the 3rd. Then there won't be any need for an extension
This weekend i'm busy. Perhaps i'll play it on monday.

I'm not sure about Scar, could be he's still on holiday, anyways I can't contact him on steam. Thought I'd give you a heads up in case an extension is required.

I'm not sure about for Blanco but i've add blanco on steam it is now two days and he it does not accept my invitation. I think he is not present, and i dont want default win. So I ask to play the 4 or 5 September But, of course, if he shows any signs of life tomorrow, we will do our duel as agreed

Thank you in advance

Yeah same thing here like Kuli's. Danish told me has to work much for school. So maybe an extension till 4th or 5th? But if he shows up we will get our duel done.

Kulis said:
I'm not sure about for Blanco but i've add blanco on steam it is now two days and he it does not accept my invitation. I think he is not present, and i dont want default win. So I ask to play the 4 or 5 September But, of course, if he shows any signs of life tomorrow, we will do our duel as agreed

Thank you in advance
Added for the 5th, update us when you know what's going on or if he's still hard to contact

Yo, Gawain and I wanted to duel after the weekend now he is offline for one day though. Don't want to ask for an extension just wanted to inform you about the current situation but I'm actually sure we'll get our duel done.

Schakal333 said:
Yo, Gawain and I wanted to duel after the weekend now he is offline for one day though. Don't want to ask for an extension just wanted to inform you about the current situation but I'm actually sure we'll get our duel done.
thanks, will extend this evening as if requested by him if it's still not getting set up

Added some requested extensions. These are the only matches I've heard nothing about:

Inquisition_Svan vs Woa_Alex
Kratos vs Surkan_of_Nilflheim
HITMEN_JuRi vs Mil_Leofric_of_Swadia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom