Perisno Review

Users who are viewing this thread

Madnes5

Hey the features look amazing im going to check it out today. I will be editing this to show my progress and what not.

I do hope you have cattle set to follow :wink:

Madnes5 said:
Hey the features look amazing im going to check it out today. I will be editing this to show my progress and what not.

I do hope you have cattle set to follow :wink:

I will be watching this :smile:
The cattle set to follow is in 0.5

Will there be optional where we can disable companion fighting with each other, hence ends up leaving you?  So that way whoever want to have an optional of having all companion with us through game?  I would really like that.  I wanted to use MBTweak to disable companion complaints but I fear that it will break something in this mod when playing with this mod.  So I am asking you for this option if it is any possible?

Something unusual said:
You could use TweakMB to stop them fighting each other but we probably won't add the option unless there is high demand for it.

But wouldn't it damage mod if I use it since it tweaks files?  If it doesn't, then I'll be glad to use TweakMB.

Eagle114th said:
Something unusual said:
You could use TweakMB to stop them fighting each other but we probably won't add the option unless there is high demand for it.

But wouldn't it damage mod if I use it since it tweaks files?  If it doesn't, then I'll be glad to use TweakMB.

I have no idea, since i have never tried with this mod. Make a backup and see, if you want.

Eagle114th said:
Will there be optional where we can disable companion fighting with each other, hence ends up leaving you?  So that way whoever want to have an optional of having all companion with us through game?  I would really like that.  I wanted to use MBTweak to disable companion complaints but I fear that it will break something in this mod when playing with this mod.  So I am asking you for this option if it is any possible?

About this, I just had a quick look and the code is already there because of Diplomacy, for whatever reason it's been disabled though so if the team wants to add it is as easy as uncommenting a few dialogs.

Just spent a few evenings playing your new mod and it looks very good, a very nice map layout, in fact I stopped myself tonight as I do not want to get too far in just yet, I will await the next release so as to be savegame compatable. It is not easy I know at this stage of the development to maintain save games, it does not take much to cause a problem, so do not have headaches about it  :wink:
Apart from a few map glitches I really found no problems, so you are looking good with a solid base, so all the best and have fun, I look forwards to the next release  :grin:

I'm glad people are having good experience with the mod. The upcoming 0.5 will not be savegame compatible, since there will be changes in gameplay, system, troop trees, items and many more. But I can guarantee the new content will make you wanna start the game again.

Zephilinox said:
Eagle114th said:

About this, I just had a quick look and the code is already there because of Diplomacy, for whatever reason it's been disabled though so if the team wants to add it is as easy as uncommenting a few dialogs.
If its a easy fix, please add it. I tried using TweakMB but couldnt load Persino, it didnt appear in the modules list.

@Hertog Jan

It will not be in TweakMB until the mod is well established, the same as other mods, so choose Diplomacy latest version 4.3 from the list, and you will see the options you want.

I have checked the options are there with the Perisno mod, (they are), but not tested it but I feel sure it will work OK

Hertog Jan said:
Zephilinox said:
Eagle114th said:

If its a easy fix, please add it. I tried using TweakMB but couldnt load Persino, it didnt appear in the modules list.

It's not solely up to me, sorry, but personally I would give the option, I like to disable conflicts too.

Zephilinox said:
Hertog Jan said:
Zephilinox said:
Eagle114th said:

It's not solely up to me, sorry, but personally I would give the option, I like to disable conflicts too.

As far as i am concerned we will have the option to disable companion conflict in 0.5 :smile:

Michadr said:
Zephilinox said:
Hertog Jan said:
Zephilinox said:
Eagle114th said:

As far as i am concerned we will have the option to disable companion conflict in 0.5 :smile:

Thank you very much and that is what I am hoping to see in this mod!  Here is funny .gif of cheering:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11146-1354570190-2.gif

Well, this is an interesting mod. New weapon, mount, unit, etc. Very nice, how big? More than 1GB? Ok, time to ask my friend to download it for me. Lol. Seriously, I want it so bad. Modem speed is 200kbps. I'll manage, awesome mod. Will keep on checking on this mod from time to time. Salute.

0.41 will be just a teaser for the upcoming 0.5 which is the first release that introduces fully completed troop trees for all factions. It's great that you're interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom