Perisno Review

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Slicer said:
Well, this is an interesting mod. New weapon, mount, unit, etc. Very nice, how big? More than 1GB? Ok, time to ask my friend to download it for me. Lol. Seriously, I want it so bad. Modem speed is 200kbps. I'll manage, awesome mod. Will keep on checking on this mod from time to time. Salute.

Yes it will be just over 1gb. In order to offer all the great features we have included this size is pretty decent. We are also planning on a patch if you have 0.41 to decrease download size.

Just check on it again. Seen your 0.3. I doubt you will include a 0.3 to 0.41 patch or piece it up. Ok, I will try to download it today. Using my phone instead because my modem isn't reliable anymore. Just yesterday, I managed to reach 50% then modem got disconnected for no reason. So I simply flip out. Lol. I spent 18 hours sitting in excitement.  Will attempt it again. Floris is even larger than this one, too large for me to want it. Anyway, thanks for the patch after 0.41. This mod have too many new features, items, etc to turn down. I won't let a 200kbps download speed stop me! :evil: Just check again in the feature thread and download section, honestly, I won't download it if the only download site is nexus.

Something unusual said:
You can try to download on moddb. Also 0.5 is almost out so you could wait for that to come out first because it is a big download as well.

you missed the PM's since you were on vacation (or maybe it was in the forums) but we're also releasing a patch for 0.41->0.5

Sir Slicer said:
Just check on it again. Seen your 0.3. I doubt you will include a 0.3 to 0.41 patch or piece it up. Ok, I will try to download it today. Using my phone instead because my modem isn't reliable anymore. Just yesterday, I managed to reach 50% then modem got disconnected for no reason. So I simply flip out. Lol. I spent 18 hours sitting in excitement.  Will attempt it again. Floris is even larger than this one, too large for me to want it. Anyway, thanks for the patch after 0.41. This mod have too many new features, items, etc to turn down. I won't let a 200kbps download speed stop me! :evil: Just check again in the feature thread and download section, honestly, I won't download it if the only download site is nexus.

unreliable download is a problem, perhaps we'll upload several parts so you can download each part one at a time and then if your download fails you only lose 100 megabytes of download, not 1000.

one of our dev team members is in a similar situation to you, we had to upload the dev. version in small chunks so he could download it without losing all progress.

Thanks you for your consideration but the siege for the file is over and Sir Slicer's forces is victorious!  Which means I got it. Believe me, this is the first big file that I even bother to download. I just hope from this version on, there will be only patch. I cannot simply go through that again. I download it over night using my smart phone. They are more reliable than my modem. Now 14 hours of waiting is over! Time to play this one. Keep up the good work!

Sir Slicer said:
Thanks you for your consideration but the siege for the file is over and Sir Slicer's forces is victorious!  Which means I got it. Believe me, this is the first big file that I even bother to download. I just hope from this version on, there will be only patch. I cannot simply go through that again. I download it over night using my smart phone. They are more reliable than my modem. Now 14 hours of waiting is over! Time to play this one. Keep up the good work!

Well we will try to accommodate slow download speeds such as yours. But the patch for 0.41 to 0.5 will most likely come a few days after we release 0.5 as it takes longer to get it ready then the whole download. 

I can take that. As long as the size is smaller than 200mb. But I should tell you that the module picture (The picture before the load screen) is a little 'Offending' to my eye. If you know what I mean. About horses, can anyone recommend me a best horse (No limit to the price) that max out speed or armor? I already obtained elephant and camel now. I love the music in game. Makes me feel relaxed. I need a good fort name also. Any ideas?

Sir Slicer said:
I can take that. As long as the size is smaller than 200mb. But I should tell you that the module picture (The picture before the load screen) is a little 'Offending' to my eye. If you know what I mean. About horses, can anyone recommend me a best horse (No limit to the price) that max out speed or armor? I already obtained elephant and camel now. I love the music in game. Makes me feel relaxed. I need a good fort name also. Any ideas?

I cannot confirm the patch size just yet. I will let everyone know how big it is once i get to that point.

But I should tell you that the module picture (The picture before the load screen) is a little 'Offending' to my eye.
There is a new one in 0.5

About horses, can anyone recommend me a best horse (No limit to the price) that max out speed or armor?
shoot... i don't remember the best horse from 0.41 :/ maybe someone else will. The best in 0.5 will probably belong to the Redwood Nation.

I need a good fort name also. Any ideas?
Fort Slicer :razz:

Can somebody tell me why the masterwork darkforest ranger bow require power draw 11 while the max is 10? About the fort name, yeah I can use that I found a nice strategic place with a choke point.  And there are too many kind of horses that I can collect in my inventory.

Sir Slicer said:
Can somebody tell me why the masterwork darkforest ranger bow require power draw 11 while the max is 10? About the fort name, yeah I can use that I found a nice strategic place with a choke point.  And there are too many kind of horses that I can collect in my inventory.

That was just a small bug that is fixed in 0.5

What do you mean with  to many horses that you can collect? Yes there are lots of horses to choose from...

I'm a horse lover. In native I bought every kind of horses and just put them in my inventory and ride the best one. But when I see ALL of your horses I was like  :shock:. Too many kind for me to remember. Lol. Anyway thanks for this amazing mod. I will start getting a bit more mobile in this area. This is review thread while I ask this and that. Thanks again. Salute.

Back
Top Bottom