Summer Showdown Analysis by Dasvi

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasvi2018

Grandmaster Knight
x2MgCwJ.png

Hello and welcome to Dasvi's analysis of the Summer Showdown Matches. There are very intresting matches in the tourney and close ones, so to help future betters (Betting thread coming soon!) here is my analysis on the matches

q1mt6.png
          [size=24pt]VS[/size]         
coatofarms115.png
Westward vs Wolves
                                                  Westward : Mete Khan, Pendragon              Keyplayers              Wolves: Trebron, GorN

Ah, the classical oldbloods versus youngbloods match. Wolves has earned the reputation from Trebron and his national fervor. Now the clan is disbanded, but the polish company of Trebron, GorN and Szumczak decided to come back one more time, to kick some new ass. Or not?

Westward introduced itself though the Warband Turkish League, and managed to impress with a 5-10 defeat agaist Teutonic (5th in WNL) and a 8-8 draw vs SoE (though SoE lacked key players). It's skill lies on cavalry with the duo Mete Khan and Pendragon, and the latter impressed in the NC Finals.

However, WV has also the legendary horseman Trebron and his fellow infantry friend GorN, who can get a lot of kills. The only weakness of WV is the small roster and perhaps tactics

To Conclude, if WV manages to hold back the WW cav duo and play organized, not underestimating the Westwardians, they can take it. But I doubt this will happen. Westward wins 11-5

33pgcrd.jpg
          [size=24pt]VS[/size]         
23u4f84.jpg
Saracens vs Court of Reveran
                                                Saracens: NeToMaN, Carpe Diem                  Keyplayers              CoR: Varsung, Shoxi

"The match that never happened" would be my title for this match as the 2 teams never met in the WNL, and now we will see who is the best of the 2.

Reformed and rearmed, the Saracen clan is back to action with NeToMaN as commander, and it will be intresting to see his tactics. The core remains intact with the exception of Anders, and freshed up with new players, such as Snuff and former PE captain Prince17. Also Carpe will play in his final match with his old clan, ready to help in the cavalry department and crack some nits with his lance

But the Saracens have a hard nut to crack

Court of Reveran. One of the oldest clans in M&B Warband history, has reformed and freshed too with the addition of 2 ex-IG members. Varsung and Yona. Varsung and MaHuD form a strong duo, so do Shoxi and Yona. This could shake the table of the Saracens. The biggest strength of CoR though is the tactics. Those tactics gave them victories although being risky. The rush gave no time to prepare a crossfire and made the enemy face them on their strengths.

CoR's tactics and players seem solid but if NeToMaN's commanding manages to outsmart CoR's one, Saracens would be able to win this by the pure spirit they have. Very close match but Saracens will win by a whisker 9-7

When it comes to WV tactics, I think (if Blackkit will be commanding) they have tactics as their forte  :wink:

Also I have to say, that WV has advantage with great ranged dzioOb, New_Player_FTW and Wężyk : )
WV have small roster, but all of them are star players : )

And it is "Szymczak" not "Szumczak".

Goker said:
Varsung's soul was with us yesterday. That is how we won. Damn proud of you, Varsung.  :cry:

Don't get fat in Muricuh.

Ye, I was with you, while analysing stupid texts from guys from 1700...

And I have soccer training evry day so I won`t get fat!

nedsat said:
+Varsung+ said:
I`m a key player? WOW

I feel honored and satisfied, but man, I`m not even there!

That is the key!  :lol:

Love you too Neddi!

Yeah cheers Dasvi! Must admit I had similar expectations to you for the semi-finals, interested to know what you predict for the final and the 3rd place playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom