Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Tipsu94 said:
Hmh , why to buy gauntles that costs 10k and gives you 9 body armor when you can get 9 body armor by 3k ? Weight difference aint so big so i cant damn understant this :/

Are they lordly? The Lordly modifier makes armor much more expensive, usually beyond the point where it's cost effective for lower tiers.

habeo123 said:
More improvement for fief should be in our list. Thanks for reminding me of that.

How is your adventure so far into the mod? I'm very curious to know how people play out the mod, what troops they use and things, since I was the main guy that did the balancing, it'd be great to know.

1. I like the diversity in items, horses armor and weapons. Just great in my opinion
2. The different bands you met on the road are a bit one dimensional. Like companies consisting of only crusaders, Aethlings, Dragon Priests and so on. 75 of these superheroes are almost unbeatable in a stand up fight, probably for most lords and kings in the game too. Way to go is to add more different troops to that faction, I think. so you have like 10-20 top troops, 20 middle guys and some low tier troops to round things up. Any KHO should have some footpads IMO.
3. I think that knights are a bit OP. Maybe they should get a nerf.
4. I know it's early but it's hard to get a sense of there being any connection between the minor factions (KHO) and other major factions. They are however very fun to fight and I am hoping you can implement more minor factions in the future, and if possible CKHO like in Pendor.
5. Can't stop playing. That's a compliment to the dev team

PS! What the hell do I do with Nibor and Zoonya when I have them as prisoners?

Something unusual said:
What... They are not supposed to be able to be taken prisoner. Can you describe more carefully what happened to make you catch them?

I just captured them, PM at level 4. Maybe beaten Nibor 10 times or so.
Funny thing about Nibor Hood is that he keps spawning even though he is a prisoner. But that has happened in POP too, where Aeldarian was my captive and still roamed around the forest.

We'll be introducing some new faction and factions troops. And there will be noble troops for each faction, stronger than normal troops but difficult to get a hold of.

Something unusual said:
They should not be capturable. When you "capture" them they will pay you 10k and then escape. That's very strange...hmm. Have you ever gotten that dialog before?

No, just in that one game. I chose to capture them, now I sort of wish I hadn't

I have an odd problem.  I just founded my own kingdom, and now all of my villages offer 'Perisno Recruits' when I want to recruit from them.  So far so good, except that my kingdom's culture is set to 'Redwood' and thus I would expect that I would be able to recruit redwood forces.  Am I doing something wrong, or do I have a bug on my hands?

Nope. That's intended. And the Perisno troop is one of the most powerful so don't worry about it.

Perhaps I should clarify.  It is a problem that I have selected Redwood as my culture, yet am forced to receive troops of a different group.  This is especially true as I cannot send out recruiters to recruit Perisno Recruits in the same fashion as other troops.

In short, I want to play using the massive ranged power of Redwood, is there some reason I should not be able to do this?  So yes, I am going to 'worry about it.'

Well by making your own faction you automatically train Perisno troops, I just checked the scripts. This is related to lore but I have no idea why you cannot recruit Redwood troops with it selected as your culture. It is most likely a bug, so thanks for reporting :wink:

@S.U.: Set a global variable for whenever the player sets the culture, and if that global is 1, then make the else_try for recruiting Perisno troops fail. :smile:

Hello,

I would like to get maried with Princesse Linthradil. She is not maried yet and I have 90+ relation with her and 1700 renown... yet she is saying that "there are other suitors who have captured my heart"  :cry:
... is there any way for me to change this and get her to accept my proposal? (I checked an old save that is only after 70 days and she gives the same reply)
By the way, i am not king yet and I m the current marchal of the faction I am following (redwood)

Back
Top Bottom