Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

It should work, so it seems to be at your end. But yeah... I am not sure what I will be able to do with formations and that kind of thing. But don't expect perfection I am still learning how it all works :wink:
About the shieldwald, spearmen etc.. I will see about that to.

Michadr said:
It should work, so it seems to be at your end. But yeah... I am not sure what I will be able to do with formations and that kind of thing. But don't expect perfection I am still learning how it all works :wink:
About the shieldwald, spearmen etc.. I will see about that to.
Okay thanks.
We don't expect perfection :smile: this mod is pretty much the best out there atm and it is only version 0.7
(sorry to compare, but the only mod i know as good as this is PoP....) imagine where we (you) will be by patch 3.611 hopefully.
Youll have run competition into the ground

I looked into it, and yes it does seem even with the newest version F4 does not work. Needless to say I thought it did, so my bad. I didn't do proper testing on it before. Anyway just ignore it for now, till the next version.

Michadr said:
I looked into it, and yes it does seem even with the newest version F4 does not work. Needless to say I thought it did, so my bad. I didn't do proper testing on it before. Anyway just ignore it for now, till the next version.
Okay, no problem. not a biggy anyway.

Michadr said:

for me it only works when i have just 1 troop type in the party (ex.:  Freelancer Man at Arms)

or sometimes when i die and the battle continues.

Hey all, when entering the Castle of Elkaru, my screen gets flooded with opcode errors, also, there are only 2 bandit leaders, while the message I get when they die, tells me there are three of them.  Any idea on how to stop the messages and where to find the 3rd guy?

Hennarx said:
Hey all, when entering the Castle of Elkaru, my screen gets flooded with opcode errors, also, there are only 2 bandit leaders, while the message I get when they die, tells me there are three of them.  Any idea on how to stop the messages and where to find the 3rd guy?
Did you patch your mod to version 0.611? Also I believe that castle if still bugged in that version, we will be fixing it for 0.7

Michadr said:
Hennarx said:
Did you patch your mod to version 0.611? Also I believe that castle if still bugged in that version, we will be fixing it for 0.7
Yeah, it is bugged.
WHen i entered, i was auto spawned into the middle of a battlefield which was completely flat and i was swamred by about 50 bandits at once. no weapons.
And Perisnoan Ruins are ofc empty as usaul.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I just rescued a lord, how do I start recruiting the household unit he has?

I talked with him but there's no option in that regard.

Jointventure said:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I just rescued a lord, how do I start recruiting the household unit he has?

I talked with him but there's no option in that regard.
You can't recruit a lord's household units. They are unique to the lord.

Something unusual,

Ahh, I just read the wiki page and it said this "Household troops are troops that are lord-specific, meaning that only one lord has access to them. The only way to recruit other lords' household troops is to rescue them as prisoners.".
Which, in my eyes, would mean that you can't use his household troops when you rescue them.

Thanks anyways.

No that means you can only get them through prisoner rescue (from another party) or to persuade prisoner (from your party) because they will only appear on that lord's army.
Both prisoner recruitment way is possible.

Which file in the scene files is Weyyah Castle, and will reverting it to native break anything? The AI's pathfinding is horrid on the castle from what I can tell. If I tell my troops to hold, some will listen and some will break off and run into the castle to get slaughtered.

Shinigami936 said:
Which file in the scene files is Weyyah Castle, and will reverting it to native break anything? The AI's pathfinding is horrid on the castle from what I can tell. If I tell my troops to hold, some will listen and some will break off and run into the castle to get slaughtered.
castle_46

No it shouldn't break anything if you know what your doing. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom