Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys mod is pretty cool, graphics better in game too! The new sounds are very good to hear, burnt out on natives.

My question; What factions soldiers wear this armor? Or which faction eventually will?

2kcc.jpg

Daethikus said:
Hey guys mod is pretty cool, graphics better in game too! The new sounds are very good to hear, burnt out on natives.

My question; What factions soldiers wear this armor? Or which faction eventually will?

2kcc.jpg

Perisno (Player) Troop Tree (WIP)
ub0l.jpg

Something unusual said:
Good question  :wink:
That's the Perisno (player) faction troop armor (not in 0.41). The Perisno troop line are from Farmer and Peasant Woman

Alright, thanks. That armor is ridiculous amounts of badass. That helmet.  :razz:

Will it be in 0.5?

Michadr said:
Perisno (Player) Troop Tree (WIP)
ub0l.jpg

And which soldier is that in the picture? Perisno Champion?

I don't know about which troop will wear that armor, Mich's doing the Troop Trees but I'm guessing Champion.
It will definitely be in 0.5 - 0.41 to 0.5 will be the step from native to a whole new "game" and feel.

And yes, the armor does look pretty badass  :wink:

It will appear in-game as soon as our guys can make it.

Yes probably the Champion, which will rival even the Tolraninan Kingsman :wink:

Alright, thanks. That armor is ridiculous amounts of badass. That helmet.
That is the point, making you think about choosing Perisno as a faction so you can acquire this awesomeness :grin:

Something unusual said:
I don't know about which troop will wear that armor, Mich's doing the Troop Trees but I'm guessing Champion.
It will definitely be in 0.5 - 0.41 to 0.5 will be the step from native to a whole new "game" and feel.

And yes, the armor does look pretty badass  :wink:

Great, good to hear, looking forward to it! It really does, very unique.

Michadr said:
It will appear in-game as soon as our guys can make it.

Yes probably the Champion, which will rival even the Tolraninan Kingsman :wink:
That is the point, making you think about choosing Perisno as a faction so you can acquire this awesomeness :grin:

I've actually never made my own faction, always joined them. But it worked, that armor alone is enough!

Thanks for the answers guys, one more question; When I make my own faction, will I be able to recruit Perisno troops from villages I take? Or will I have to hunt down farmers/peasants?

Daethikus said:
Thanks for the answers guys, one more question; When I make my own faction, will I be able to recruit Perisno troops from villages I take? Or will I have to hunt down farmers/peasants?

I think if you go to your advisor (forgot which one) when you own a town you will be able to talk to him to switch cultures. Then, villages  will automatically change to farmers as volunteers. Of course, you could acquire a large Perisno army way before you start your own kingdom because there are a ton of different spawns on the map and almost all of them are hostile to one faction or another, and therefore the peasants and you could rescue them when they're prisoners.

can your very own fort (built from outpost) be attacked? or there is not point putting garrison for now? (in 0.41)
and where is the patrol button? it disappeared when i upgraded my outpost :'(

It can't be attacked, I think, so think of it as your own private castle  :wink:
I don't know about the missing patrols, I think you had to hire one before you upgraded the Outpost. However, in the future, we might consider making the fort  able to be attacked by anyone.

alright cool :smile: another think, it appears that the quest for collecting a debt from leid owermoe has some issues: the guy says he will fight u outside of the town, fine i done it and slaughter the poor peasants, BUT he is still in the tavern saying he will fight me next night...
what can i do?

Nashor said:
alright cool :smile: another think, it appears that the quest for collecting a debt from leid owermoe has some issues: the guy says he will fight u outside of the town, fine i done it and slaughter the poor peasants, BUT he is still in the tavern saying he will fight me next night...
what can i do?

Yeah that quest is bugged, Cwr is probably removing it in 0.5, we are currently working on different surprise quests (you will have to find out what in game :smile: ).

Nashor said:
can your very own fort (built from outpost) be attacked? or there is not point putting garrison for now? (in 0.41)
and where is the patrol button? it disappeared when i upgraded my outpost :'(

The Fort Is still a WIP
There are some issues that will be fixed in the future. Just get the patrols before you upgrade for now.

I was wondering about the companions, how many will there be in 0.5 as a total? And do you have like a list of who they are? Nothing advanced but more like an archetype list just so one could see their culture and profession?

Etil_Revla said:
I was wondering about the companions, how many will there be in 0.5 as a total? And do you have like a list of who they are? Nothing advanced but more like an archetype list just so one could see their culture and profession?

There are 16 new companions. I have a full list of companion backgrounds, culture, and everything about them but of course I can't show that to you, it's all spoilerishy  :wink:

I'll post on the Dev. Team Previews all the companions you will be seeing

Also there might be 20 companions, but the last 4 are a bit buggy right now so I am leaving them out.

Hey, look, never thought you would post it so soon :grin: Now I have to find out who those secret companions might be.. Is there a special way to acquire them or something like that, just since they are secret?

Back
Top Bottom