Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, there are 3 lord, Princess Linthradil, Princess Brigit and Queen Trisna you can marry. But the thing is, it varies from game to game. Some game they would start with a favor toward you, some game not. It's totally random and I think is tied to personality. Of course  I will check the code and maybe find a way to let people marry them and other lady companions lords given the high relation.

On that note, I also inform you that there are 6 very powerful lords that starts with guaranteed castle fief, 1 for each faction. They are royalty tied and give more right to rule when married than normal lords/ladies. They also have the elite household troops. 3 male and 3 female lords. And you would be able to guess who they are because their title is different from other lords.

But like I said before, it all comes down to personality.

She is good natured in this game. (I have changed her face using a mode editor and restarted a few games just to get in good conditions to mary her ...  :cry: :cry: :cry:)
I also have 100+ honor rating

PS: would be nice to get some better women/men faces too (Pendor does have a "pretty" female faces that might be nice)

Is there a risk that she will never accept regardless of what I do?  :cry: :cry:
I always thought you just needed to get are relation/renown high enought

(will enter in such depression that I will destroy the country and kill all paesants  :evil: :evil:)

Juggern said:
She is good natured in this game. (I have changed her face using a mode editor and restarted a few games just to get in good conditions to mary her ...  :cry: :cry: :cry:)
I also have 100+ honor rating

PS: would be nice to get some better women/men faces too (Pendor does have a "pretty" female faces that might be nice)
We are looking into changing faces, but for now nothing is in concrete.

Juggern said:
Is there a risk that she will never accept regardless of what I do?  :cry: :cry:
I always thought you just needed to get are relation/renown high enought

(will enter in such depression that I will destroy the country and kill all paesants  :evil: :evil:)
If you are really desperate try the cheat mode... who knows it might work.

Well, I made some tests and it looks like even from the strat, you can determine if she will even consider to accept or not. right from the game start, I tried proposing to her and I got only two type of answers:
1) "blabla other suitors captured my heart"
2) "you are a man of great honor blablabla, I may consider"

And this apparently regardless of the personnality. (even bad tempered may say they can consider)

So it looks like I am screwed on my game (quite depressed spending so much time on it and prepare and getting my plans ruined because of a random stuff set at the very beginning  :cry:)

Only thing left now is to start again with 0.51....

Edit: Confirmed, after many tries, I have been able to have a game start where she is good-natured and favorable to marriage and a second one upstanding and favorable to marriage. Now I need to chose if I prefer upstanding or good-natured (and I have no idea if this will make a difference assied from how she may reply in dialogues)

For those that really want to get married with a specific character, do not do the same mistake, check at the beginning of the game of personnality and if they can potentially accept marriage (free or already taken).

Juggern said:
Well, I made some tests and it looks like even from the strat, you can determine if she will even consider to accept or not. right from the game start, I tried proposing to her and I got only two type of answers:
1) "blabla other suitors captured my heart"
2) "you are a man of great honor blablabla, I may consider"

And this apparently regardless of the personnality. (even bad tempered may say they can consider)

So it looks like I am screwed on my game (quite depressed spending so much time on it and prepare and getting my plans ruined because of a random stuff set at the very beginning  :cry:)

Only thing left now is to start again with 0.51....

Edit: Confirmed, after many tries, I have been able to have a game start where she is good-natured and favorable to marriage and a second one upstanding and favorable to marriage. Now I need to chose if I prefer upstanding or good-natured (and I have no idea if this will make a difference assied from how she may reply in dialogues)

For those that really want to get married with a specific character, do not do the same mistake, check at the beginning of the game of personnality and if they can potentially accept marriage (free or already taken).

If they say they will consider your proposal, it doesn't mean they are refusing you. I can't speak for this mod, since in this one I got my relation up before asking and got an immediate yes, but in ACOK a 'I will consider your proposal' led to, well, the lady actually considering the proposal. When I spoke to her a certain period of time after I asked her, she said she'd given it some thought and was ready to marry, and the dialogue proceeded from there. So if you are giving up after getting that response, don't. Just stick around, gain some renown and do quests for your intended bride.

Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear:
- answer 1 means you will never be able to get married
- answer 2 means you will be able to get married (you just need to work a little)

When getting the answer 2 in my new game, she has accepted almost right away even while I had a low relation with her and low renown.

Just sad that the possibility to get married to her is just a pure random value set at the start of the game  :???: Would be good to get more or less difficulty to get her to accept (like need 70+ relation and 1000+ renown if she if really hard to convince )but she should always eventually agree.

Michadr said:
Arthur Grett said:
Why i can't join in the battle "Lord's party vs Bandits"?
What is the name of the bandits?
Sometimes you won't be able to join in a 3-way battle. Relation sometime plays a part.
I dont remember. Blue-named bandits who runing on elfen territory

Bluewood always locks the player out, I'm not sure why.  I couldn't even join lords in their fights against them, even when I was a lord of Redwood.

wattamess23 said:
Can anyone please tell me how to recruit Perisno Pilgrims?

To recruit them you just need to rescue them when they are taken prisonners by bandits  :wink:
Many will be available from outlaws in torlania for example.

Once married to a female lord, if you create your own kingdom, will she join you automatically or does she stay loyal to her/your previous kingdom?

Regarding perisno pilgrims, you can recruit them by talking with them with a certain level of relationship? how much do you need? (I have always got them from bandits up to now)

habeo123 said:
Once you married a female lord, you have option to ask her about going independence, so either you or your wife can be the ruler.

Nice! I really like having a lord as a wife. you can even clame some fort and cities for her, increasing you couple possesions and thus potentially getting a large territory for when you rebel against your old kingdom.
Only thing that is sad is not to be able to get a person that will always tell you where other lords are located in a specific castle. If chamberlain could do this, that would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom