Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

You can't compare mod, they're unique :smile:.

If you are comparing this to PoP however, I will say it honestly, Perisno is still young and developing, not even 1.0 release yet, while PoP aged years back from original Mount and Blade. Perisno is not be as flawless and rich as PoP :smile:.

Version 0.5
I am a vassal and have won a castle, and after a few game days I was able to hire a constable, but as yet, after 2 game weeks nobody else, so I cannot get him to train anybody. How do I hire the others I need?

Yozzer said:
Version 0.5
I am a vassal and have won a castle, and after a few game days I was able to hire a constable, but as yet, after 2 game weeks nobody else, so I cannot get him to train anybody. How do I hire the others I need?
I think you will need to be a full ruler but I'm not sure.

You get a constable when you have castle, you have the chamberlain guy when you have a village, you have a chancellor when you have town? That's diplomacy thing.

habeo123 said:
You can't compare mod, they're unique :smile:.

If you are comparing this to PoP however, I will say it honestly, Perisno is still young and developing, not even 1.0 release yet, while PoP aged years back from original Mount and Blade. Perisno is not be as flawless and rich as PoP :smile:.

Couldn't have said that better myself :wink:

habeo123 said:
Perisno is not be as flawless and rich as PoP :smile:.

But it will be. :wink:

I think 0.6 will be almost as good as PoP, and maybe 0.7 will surpass it. :twisted:

cwr said:
habeo123 said:
Perisno is not be as flawless and rich as PoP :smile:.

But it will be. :wink:

I think 0.6 will be almost as good as PoP, and maybe 0.7 will surpass it. :twisted:
I prefer not to think of it competitively, both mods are great and different and similar in many ways. Let's not go into a "Perisno vs. Pendor" discussion. 

Something unusual said:
I prefer not to think of it competitively, both mods are great and different and similar in many ways. Let's not go into a "Perisno vs. Pendor" discussion.

You're right. :smile:

If you guys continue to focus on core gameplay enhancement, I for one will far prefer Perisno. 

Edit: moved the rest of the post to it's own thread, I went off topic.

I had 1 castle and a village as a new King, bu the income from the castle varies between 300 to 400 per week, and about 500 at most from the village.
I decided there might be a problem as there is no way I could garrison a castle, plus upgrade even a nmodest amount of defenders, so while I still had some money, I took a second castle but that is the same. Is this right? i do have some income from investments in several towns, but the balance seems to be tilted too far on frugal, unless I am missing something. I did read about gambling, but i do not like to "cheat", so I have relied on trying to find tournies close to home so I can buy a crust for my army to eat  :wink:
Any advice would be welcome, I have played PoP since before warband which is very tough on the income, so i uderstand the financial system in that mod, this just "appears" to be very low indeed on the income side. How can I get more money from my fiefs without cheating?

Thanks habeo, I have been doing that but I get the usual moans from companions, and as I did not know who liked who, there are several with less than 10 moral who are unhappy looting and unhappy because I like to hire unlikey people. I will get to know the ropes and who make good companion as it goes on, great fun, just I thought I was missing something to build up the fief income other than the existing builds  :cool:

More improvement for fief should be in our list. Thanks for reminding me of that.

How is your adventure so far into the mod? I'm very curious to know how people play out the mod, what troops they use and things, since I was the main guy that did the balancing, it'd be great to know.

habeo123 said:
More improvement for fief should be in our list. Thanks for reminding me of that.

How is your adventure so far into the mod? I'm very curious to know how people play out the mod, what troops they use and things, since I was the main guy that did the balancing, it'd be great to know.

Day 150 , Being part of Hakkon Empire after Redwood started losing hardly fights. Hakkon is very boring atm , no wars for long time... Troops ? Well I like most Redwood archers and Tolrania / Hakkon Troops as footmen in front of Archer line.... I got to say , i damn love Hakkon. IN native i hated those Sarradins as they looked so damn ugly but these Hakkons at dessert looks nice :razz:

Well Hakkon is not a Sultanate themed faction, and have just enough resemblance of Byzatine, with some unique touch.
Drahara however is a very Persian like faction.

Hmh , why to buy gauntles that costs 10k and gives you 9 body armor when you can get 9 body armor by 3k ? Weight difference aint so big so i cant damn understant this :/

Back
Top Bottom